• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

free game thanx to Pincrazy Darice now closed but you can still post what you got

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my list:
56600-Where Dreams HapPin- Goofy from the mystery tin set
44488 Cast Lanyard Lady and the tramp
28788 Cast Lanyard Faries-Merryweather
33170 Cast Lanyard Night Time show- Wishes
33263 Cast Lanyard Pluto in Tube

Sending Address

Here is my list:

Pin 102158: Princess Cameo Mystery Pin Set - Tiana Only
Pin 102159: Princess Cameo Mystery Pin Set - Belle Only
Pin 101906: Nesting Dolls Mini Pin Pack - Elsa Only
Pin 101907: Nesting Dolls Mini Pin Pack - Anna Only
Pin 101910: Nesting Dolls Mini Pin Pack - Rapunzel Only

I'll PM you my address ASAP

oops missed the no Rapunzel correction :)
Thank you for sharing the magic!

My 5 are:
Pin 69575: DLR - Tinker Bell at Disneyland® Resort Collection - Mystery Box Set (Matterhorn Only)

Pin 81940: DLR - Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Mulan ONLY

Pin 69577: DLR - Tinker Bell at Disneyland® Resort Collection - Mystery Box Set (Sleeping Beauty's Castle Only)

Pin 69543: DLR - Tinker Bell at Disneyland® Resort Collection - Mystery Box Set (Carousel Only)

Pin 69573: DLR - Tinker Bell at Disneyland® Resort Collection - Mystery Box Set (Grizzly River Run Only)

Just discovered that Tink in Disneyland mystery set for my daughter :)

Diana

Ok let me see. The mystery pins that fit the criteria would be #90980- soundsationsal parade mystery (Tiana only)

55736 Disney Princess Mystery tin (Ariel only)

Wow! Thanks so much for spreading the pin magic :) Below is what I am currently seeking.

PinPics: 94076 - WDW New Fantasyland Beauty and the Beast Mystery Collection - Cogsworth at Bonjour Village only

PinPics: 101297 - Character Connection Puzzle Mystery Collection - The Little Mermaid - Sebastian

PinPics: 101298 - Character Connection Puzzle Mystery Collection - The Little Mermaid - Flotsam

PinPics: 101299 - Character Connection Puzzle Mystery Collection - The Little Mermaid - Ursula

PinPics: 101300 - Character Connection Puzzle Mystery Collection - The Little Mermaid - Jetsam

Thanks again! :)

So thanx to my Seachickens almost coughing up one to the hated Broncos I am behind again. I will go through these tomorrow. I know for sure at least one of you will get something.

Also, thank you to all of you playing by all of the rules. Remember, if you don't follow all of the rules you are not eligible!!!

Oooppps, stay tuned. Darice sent me a fantastic idea for an auction that will tie into this.

Also I have had another helper (ksnuggles) join in on this with us. So far one person who has signed up in this game will be getting something that I would not have had to send out. Thank you for your help Kristina!!!

As far as that goes, if anybody else wants to join in on the sending stuff side please pm me.

Thank you so much David and Darice!!!

18e7af9d-a2e2-40d7-820b-e6f61b8ed197_zps76ac1062.jpg

this is so kind of you both thank you. i have been looking for these pins for ages. pin 92490 Epcot 30th mystery journey into imagination ,pin 92494 Epcot 30th mystery wonders of life, pin 92508 Epcot 30th mystery spaceship earth , 90950 good vs evil mystery basil i'll pm my address now ,thanks.

Last edited:
this is so kind of you both thank you. i have been looking for these pins for ages. pin 92490 Epcot 30th mystery journey into imagination pin 92494 Epcot 30th mystery wonders of life pin 92508 Epcot 30th mystery spaceship earth pin 90195 best friends mystery dodger and oliver pin 90950 good vs evil mystery basil i'll pm my address now ,thanks.

Oh MAN! I JUST traded away 90195 best friends mystery dodger and oliver pin. I even went through my pin book to be sure! I would have loved to have helped you out with that one =\ bummer.
Best of luck!

Here is my list:pin 101908: Nesting Dolls Mini Pin Pack Cinderella OnlyPin 101921: Nesting Dolls Mini Pin Pack Merida onlyPin 101910: Nesting Dolls Mini Pin Pack Rapunzel Only

Last edited:
I am a little delayed in posting but I wanted to let you know I received a zap! Thank you so much!! It is my first ever zap and it is a wonderful pin for my collection! Thank you to Pincrazy for giving away these pins and to Docfish for organising this wonderful zapping game! I appreciate it even more knowing that shipping the UK is not so easy or cheap! The pin has happily joined my other Lion King pins on their pillow :- ) Thank you both again! <3

I literally just got back from my vacation to Canada and look what was waiting for me when I got home!!

DSC_05291_zps2658f4fc.jpg

Thank you so so much David and Darice for the awesome addition to my Sleeping Beauty collection!!! :D

What an awesome game!

Pins I'm seeking:

Pin 99635: Disney Couples – Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection – Carl and Ellie
Pin 90192: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Lilo and Stitch Only
Pin 92876: Wreck-It Ralph - Mystery Set - Sergeant Calhoun Only
Pin 95856: Disney Couples - Mystery Pack - Tramp and Lady Only
Pin 88716: Disney Characters Family Portraits - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - 101 Dalmatian Family Only

Under the rules, I think I am allowed one more, so I'll go with this guy. Do you need my address again ?
[h=3]Pin 95734 Magical Mystery Pins - Series 5 - Cheshire Cat ONLY[/h]

How really nice of you both!

Pinpics 85826: Haunted Mansion black and white cameo - Constance
Pinpics 84170: It's a Small World - American Cowboy
Pinpics 99585: Disneyland Happiest Place on Earth Retro - Disneyland Railroad with Mickey
Pinpics 99589: Disneyland Happiest Place on Earth Retro - Jungle Cruise with elephant
Pinpics 101849: NBC Jack Skellington It's a Small World

As I was going through these I noticed a couple of people did not follow all of the rules.

If you don't you are not eligible to win!!!

More pins on the way to David-Good Luck Everyone :wavey:

Got them and there are 4 more winners. The packages will go out on Monday. Thank you Darice for helping me do this.

Also keep your eyes open in the auction forum for a special auction that ties into this.

YAY 4 WINNERS! HAPPINESS on the way!

Thank You DAVID, GREAT JOB!
TOO EXCITED for the AUCTION!! Hope everyone will have FUN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back