• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

free game thanx to Pincrazy Darice now closed but you can still post what you got

Status
Not open for further replies.
free game thanx to Pincrazy Darice now closed but you can still post what you got
Being this kind should be illegal - I don't know of any other way to express how cool you guys are being

Actually the world would be a better place if there were more of us crazies. :lol: Speaking for myself, it is a chance to give back to the community that has done so much and meant so much to us. Besides, it is fun!!!

So today has been a really rough one for me. Nothing big, just a lot of stress all at once. I'm typing this teary eyed because just at the moment I was about to lose it, my son brought in the mail. I received Lady from my wanted list! (Pin 95727) She is perfectly lovely and I'm going to put her next to Tramp right now!

Thank you for brightening my day! Your timing couldn't have been better. I agree, the world needs more amazing people like you.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I, too, received a wonderful, uplifting, adorable zap today from docfish2u and pincrazy! I am so in love with my newest Zero pin - he is loving his prominent place in my collection! Thank you so much to both of you for putting together a game that has been a ray of sunshine in many people's days :)

This is so thoughtful. I've been looking for:
1. Pin 99632: Disney Couples – Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection – Rapunzel and Flynn
2.Pin 95042: 2013 Pixar Mystery Collection- Brave- Harris, Hubert, and Hamish as Bears
3.Pin 95041: 2013 Pixar Mystery Collection- Brave- Merida

I noticed that I only put up three pins, and I've been looking to finish this collection for ages:
4.Pin 84179: DLR - 'it's a small world' - Mystery Collection - Japanese Girl Only
5.Pin 84161: DLR - 'it's a small world' - Mystery Collection - Italian Gondolier Only

I just received a Ariel pin from docfish2u and pincrazy in the mail (pin 101909)~ I was so happy to receive pinmail after not being able to trade via post! I can say that it was quite the surprise and little ray of sunshine for me in the midst of all my schoolwork- There has not been a day where I have been able to sleep before two the past week! Thank you for making others days a little brighter with this game- I'm already seeing that this game has been putting just a little bit of joy into others (including my) days! Thank you so much~~ :)

Thank you Darice (Pincrazy) and David (docfish2u). I received a zap this week (just opened the package yesterday)

pin102159
Pin 102159: Princess Cameo Mystery Pin Set - Belle Only

Thanks so much! Just one more pin (Tiana) to finish my set :)

Are still taking people to list the ones they are missing? Are we allowed to list pins that other people are looking for so you can send them to that person?

Are still taking people to list the ones they are missing? Are we allowed to list pins that other people are looking for so you can send them to that person?

Yes this is still open and will remain so for the foreseeable future. You can list pins that others have listed, but I send them out in the order I find them. So if somebody asked for a particular pin and then somebody else asks for the same pin I will send what I get to the first person who signed up. If I get additional pins (which I am still working on) then it would go to the next person in line with that pin on their wants list.

Wow, this is really kind of both of you (not that this is anything new :) )!

Pin 101906: Nesting Dolls Mini Pin Pack - Elsa Only
Pin 101907: Nesting Dolls Mini Pin Pack - Anna Only
Pin 101910: Nesting Dolls Mini Pin Pack - Rapunzel Only
Pin 102549: Festival of Fantasy Parade Mystery set - Elsa & Anna only
Pin 89048: Animation Art Mystery Collection - Zero CHASER Only

Thank you for the opportunity!

This is so kind of you! You bring so much to the pin community and this forum! I'm full of warm fuzzies lol. Sending you my addy and I'll keep an eye on this thread in case I have anything I can zap anyone with! Here's my list:

Pin 88719: Disney Characters Family Portraits - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - The Little Mermaid Family Only

Pin 89463: Disney Characters Family Portraits - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Seven Dwarfs Family Only

Pin 94076: WDW - New Fantasyland - Beauty and the Beast Mystery Collection - Cogsworth at Bonjour! Village Gifts ONLY

Pin 94080: WDW - New Fantasyland - Beauty and the Beast Mystery Collection - Gaston at Gaston's Tavern ONLY

Pin 95098: Mystery Set -Princess Carousel- Belle ONLY

Wow, how cool ksnuggles!! This is contagious isn't it!! I never thought this would have grown the way it has.... David has made this a TOTALLY MAGICAL experience, and it seems to be expanding in many ways!! To read how much happiness it brings, especially when life just isn't going easily, is so rewarding!! So I'm hooked on the joy David said it would bring!!

Working on the November package to David so keep on wishing, and don't forget the auction David has going!! :wavey:

Such a cool idea! Thank you Pincrazy for the pins and Docfish2u for coming up with this great idea! Here are my five:

PIN 56882 - MICKEY'S MYSTERY PIN MACHINE DISNEY - PIXAR COLLECTION - MIKE & SULLEY
PIN 88426 - HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH - MYSTERY COLLECTION - SULLEY
PIN 90191 - DISNEY'S BEST FRIENDS - MYSTERY PACK - MIKE & SULLEY
PIN 95001 - VINYLMATION MYSTERY PIN COLLECTION - POPCORNS - SULLEY
PIN 96272 - MONSTERS UNIVERSITY - MYSTERY COLLECTION - SULLEY

Thanks so much! Good luck to everyone and remember to pass along the kindness!

Magpie812

So this game is starting to take off in extra special ways! Darice and would love to thank those that are helping us run with this game.

Kristina (Ksnuggles) helped us get David (speedwaystar1)

Crystal (poohlady5) sent me some pins on some of your lists

Brooke (curiousdinah) sent me a pin for one of you.

It is because of people like this that this is such a wonderful place to be a part of!!! Thank you all.

Our auction for more pins for you is almost up. So I am going to have more people win very soon. I also have some more pins I just received go out very soon. Keep watching!!!

Don't forget one of the rules is that you pm Darice and post here on what you received. If we are nice enough to send you something you should be nice enough to follow the rules!!!

How nice of Darice and you David!
I will join in
Pin 90395: Disneystore.com - Disney Parks Adventure - Mystery Pin Set - Ariel & Eric ONLY
Pin 102553: Festival of Fantasy Parade Mystery set - Rapunzel & Flynn only

Pin 95098 Mystery Carousel set - Belle

Pin 102548: Festival of Fantasy Parade Mystery set - Ariel & Flounder only

Pin 95100 Mystery Carousel set - Cinderella

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may cross the two carousels off my list finally finished that set :) thanks again for having a wonderful game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are the best!
I'm looking for:pin 102549 Festival of Fantasy Parade Mystery set - Elsa & Anna only

Also: lion king puzzle pieces chasers and
101708, 101709, 101713,101714.

Thanks for everything.
Pin 102549 Festival of Fantasy Parade Mystery set - Elsa & Anna only
Also,

I am looking for any of the haunted mansion glow in the dark mystery pins. I don't have any.
Here are the ones on pin pics now. Not all are listed.

Pin 106239: Haunted Mansion Glow In The Dark Mystery Pin Set - Lady With A Rose
Pin 106281: Haunted Mansion Glow In The Dark Mystery Pin Set - Tightrope Girl
Pin 106282: Haunted Mansion Glow In The Dark Mystery Pin Set - Bearded Ghost

Just read David's post on the resilts of the auction! Just amazed on everyone's efforts! More pin packages of JOY!!!

Thank you to all that have donated and assisted David with this venture, he mentioned above how Katrina, Crystal, Brooke have donated and assisted. I also read in the wants section how Rocke01 is requesting pins as well!! Goes to show i sent my unappreciated pins to the right person, he's found the right homes for them!!

Thank you everyone for reading, joining, and wishing!! :wavey:

I also need to add Kim (SiuJerkJai) to the list of contributors. I received a package from her yesterday with some pins for you lucky people. Have I mentioned how much I love this community? :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back