• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

free game thanx to Pincrazy Darice now closed but you can still post what you got

Status
Not open for further replies.
free game thanx to Pincrazy Darice now closed but you can still post what you got

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
So Darice (pincrazy) came to our little get together last April. I guess we made an impression on her. She decided that she wanted to zap me some pins from various mystery bag/box pins to use as I see fit. In the spirit in which she gave them to me, I am going to spread the love.

So here is what we are going to do. If you are collecting any of the various mystery pins and are missing some then please list up to 5 of them you are looking for. If I see any of them that I just got then I will gladly zap you with them. Seems like fun, doesn't it?

I have received pins for the following: princesses, Disneyland park rides, Nightmare Before Christmas and animals. I am not going to tell you which collections because these are from several different mystery pin sets.

Here are the rules:

1)List up to five mystery pins that you are looking for, for your collection. PLEASE GIVE ME THE PINPICS NUMBERS!!!

2)pm me your address. (If you don't want me to give it to anybody else please put that in your pm, I do have a master list I keep for people who want to zap others). If I don't have your address I can't send you any of the goodies I just got and there are some great pins here!!! You need to do this even if you just sent me your address a week ago, it is part of the rules so everybody needs to do that.

3)When you receive your pin you must post about it here and this is very important as well, pm Darice a thank you, because if it wasn't for her generosity you would not have a chance at these pins!!!

Let the games begin!!! Have fun, because pin trading is supposed to be fun!!!

Thank you to Darice again for allowing me the opportunity to give back to our wonderful family here at DPF!!!

Last edited:
What a lovely thing to do, many thanks to Darice and to David for running this! I do have a few mystery pins that have been on my wants for a while...

Pin 95101 Mystery Set -Princess Carousel- Aurora ONLY
Pin 101206 DLR - Happily Ever After Mystery Set – Aurora (only)
Pin 99626 Disney Couples – Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection – Cinderella and Prince Charming
Pin 94079 WDW - New Fantasyland - Beauty and the Beast Mystery Collection - Belle at Maurice's Cottage ONLY
Pin 90946 Good Vs Evil - Mystery Pack - Prince Phillip Only

I can't wait to see what people are zapped with! :)

Last edited:
This is so thoughtful. I've been looking for:
1. Pin 99632: Disney Couples – Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection – Rapunzel and Flynn
2.Pin 95042: 2013 Pixar Mystery Collection- Brave- Harris, Hubert, and Hamish as Bears
3.Pin 95041: 2013 Pixar Mystery Collection- Brave- Merida

What a nice thing to do! A few pins I've been looking for are...

Pin# 102157: Princess Cameo Mystery Pin Set - Ariel Only

Pin# 102548
Festival of Fantasy Parade Mystery set - Ariel & Flounder only

Pin# 101909
Nesting Dolls Mini Pin Pack - Ariel Only

Pin# 95105
Mystery Set -Princess Carousel- Ariel ONLY

Pin# 99630
Disney Couples – Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection – Ariel and Prince Eric

Thanks for this opportunity~~ :) :)

Last edited:
WDW Magic Kingdom's Haunted Mansion Graveyard Mystery Set- Ezra Pin#90623

The Haunted Mansion Attraction Tombstone Mystery Set Ezra only- Pin#79424

The Haunted Mansion Attraction Tombstone Mystery Set Hatbox Ghost Chaser- Pin#79441

DLR-Haunted Mansion Holiday Gingerbread Mystery Box Set- Haunted Mansion-(Jack-in-the-box) Only Pin#86980

DLR- DisneyLand Attraction Tiered Collection- Framed Set- The Haunted Mansion Completer Pin Only- Pin#80713

Last edited:
Princesses Eyes #58963 - Ariel's Eyes
Princess Carousel - Mystery Set #95103 - Rapunzel and horse (Tangled)
Princess Carousel - Mystery Set #95604 - Merida and Angus (Brave)

My first game. :)

Last edited:
It never ceases to amaze me, the generosity of so many members here! I'm doubtful that anything I'm after is in the batch, but I guess I will try - might be my first (sorta) zap received, haha!

#1) Pin 98435 Nightmare Before Christmas 20th Anniversary Mystery - Lock, Shock, Barrel only
#2) Pin 90398 Disneystore.com - Disney Parks Adventure - Mystery Pin Set - Brer Fox ONLY
#3) Pin 90187 Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Lock, Shock, and Barrel Only
#4) Pin 63710 Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Mystery Pin Collection (Lock Only)
#5) Pin 63712 Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Mystery Pin Collection (Barrel Only)

And you already have my address. ^^

Last edited:
Okay, so a couple of things.

First I am upping the number of pins you can list to 5. Increases the chances of finding new homes for these beauties. Secondly, don't forget to follow all of the rules in the opening post.

Thirdly for those who have already posted you can edit your posts to include 2 extras and let me give everybody a heads up, there are no reveal/conceal princesses from the set a few years ago that everybody is spending insane money on. So if you listed one you can change it.

Carry on. :wavey:

The mystery pins I am looking for are:

Oliver - the one with the collar (Magical Mystery Pins series 5) <<This is the one I'm hoping to find the most
Marie or Lady from the same set as Oliver
Squishy or Squishy's Mom from the MU Mystery set

Thanks to everyone involved for being so awesome! I mean this even if I don't get zapped. It's just a nice thing to do. :)

I've been looking for
90734 -- been looking for this one fooooreever

I doubt these are in your sets but per the rules these are ones I've been looking for quite a while :)

Yep!

Oliver - the one with the collar (Magical Mystery Pins series 5) <<This is the one I'm hoping to find the most PP#95730
Marie or Lady from the same set as Oliver Marie PP#95733 & Lady PP#95727
Squishy or Squishy's Mom from the MU Mystery set Squishy PP#96278 & Squishy's Mom PP#96271

:)

ETA: Sorry I forgot the Pinpics numbers in my first post.

Last edited:
Mystery pins I am in search of. At first I could not think of any... LOL. Then I read everyone elses entries and found out there are some so I will list too. There are many others but these are the top five, I guess.

for nena

This is kind, both of you! I've been ISO:
1. Pin 99632 - Disney Couples Reveal Conceal - Rapunzel and Flynn
2. Pin 95103 - Princess Carousel - Rapunzel
3. Pin 102193 - Princess Cameo - Rapunzel
4. Pin 101910 - Nesting Dolls Mystery Pack - Rapunzel

Thank you, excited to see the zaps!

Thank you everybody for joining in. Don't forget to pm me your address even if I already have it!!! If you don't follow all of the rules you are not eligible!

Here are a few mystery pins that I have been looking for, for a bit now!

1.) Pin 57270 Nightmare Before Christmas Jack Skellington Holiday Mystery Collection - Halloween Jack
2.) Pin 60714 WDW - Lollipops Mystery 4 Pin Tin Collection (Pluto)
3.) Pin 98267 WDW - MNSSHP 2013 - Characters In Costumes Mystery Pin Set - Minnie as Sally
4.) Pin 98265 WDW - MNSSHP 2013 - Characters In Costumes Mystery Pin Set - Pluto
5.) Pin 98266 WDW - MNSSHP 2013 - Characters In Costumes Mystery Pin Set - Mickey as Jack Skellington Only

That's so sweet of you David! I am still looking for these:
Pin 90198 Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Ariel and Flounder Only
Pin 90907 Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Ariel Only

Mystery pins I am wishing for are from the Princess Carousel set -

Pin 95098 Mystery Carousel set - Belle
Pin 95100 Mystery Carousel set - Cinderella
Pin 95101 Mystery Carousel set - Aurora
Pin 95103 Mystery Carousel set - Rapunzel
Pin 95105 Mystery Carousel set - Ariel

Very generous!

Very lovely idea and game :- ) Here are my picks..

Pin 90190 - Disney's Best Friends Mystery Pack - Simba, Timon and Pumbaa
Pin 101315 - Hot Air Balloons Mystery Set - Simba
Pin 101708 - Quarterly Character Connection Puzzle - Lion King - Mufasa
Pin 101808 - Quarterly Character Connection Puzzle - Lion King - Simba Chaser (wishful thinking here!)
Pin 91738 - WDW Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Mystery Set - Scar

95731- Perdita
102159 - Belle
101313 - Rapunzel
102163 - Rapunzel
101906 - Elsa

do you need my address again? or do you have it from previous mailings?

That's so sweet of you David! I am still looking for these:
Pin 90198 Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Ariel and Flounder Only
Pin 90907 Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Ariel Only

Don't forget to read all of the rules and follow them completely!!!

How very generous of you. I really appreciate this opportunity.

I have been looking for:
102548 - Festival of Fantasy Parade Mystery set - Ariel & Flounder only
90395 - Disneystore.com - Disney Parks Adventure - Mystery Pin Set - Ariel & Eric ONLY
85165 - WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Ariel's Undersea Adventure - Ariel
77295 - Character License Plate - Mystery Series - Ariel
102549 - Festival of Fantasy Parade Mystery set - Elsa & Anna only

Last edited:
What an awesome idea!! these are the one's I've been on the hunt for...

Pin 99632: Disney Couples – Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection – Rapunzel and Flynn
Pin 95103 Mystery Set -Princess Carousel- Rapunzel ONLY
Pin 102549 Festival of Fantasy Parade Mystery set - Elsa & Anna only
Pin 102548 - Festival of Fantasy Parade Mystery set - Ariel & Flounder only

David, you're so cool. Thank you for the opportunity!

Believe it or not the 5 pins that I need are pretty "simple".

1.Pin 85379: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Animation - Alice Chaser Only
2. Pin 88557: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Alice in Wonderland - Tweedledee Chaser Only
3. Pin 88558: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Alice in Wonderland - Little Oyster Chaser Only
4.Pin 88559: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Alice in Wonderland - Dodo Chaser Only
5.Pin 88561: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Alice in Wonderland - Cheshire Cat Chaser Only

PMing you with my address!!!

Question for clarification: Do we PM Darice when/if we get a pin, or right now?

Thanks again David!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back