• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Limited Edition Pin on DS.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a matter of interest for us UKers,what was the cost o the pin on S US? The UK has it listed as £20 and using the current rate of 1.56, that makes it approx. $31.20 plus shipping.

Hey UKers should count themselves lucky! On the French site it's 30€, or more than 40$ and that's before shipping. It was the same with tangled maximus - ours cost a fair bit more.

But hey - that's the price we pay haha :)

Hey UKers should count themselves lucky! On the French site it's 30€, or more than 40$ and that's before shipping. It was the same with tangled maximus - ours cost a fair bit more.

But hey - that's the price we pay haha :)

I have seen he French prices before ! I thought UK paid over the odds but you pay even more !

Yep...missed it. If anyone's trading let me know. I have some nice Ariel's & Beauty and the Beast LEs.
Thanks

My order still says active but from past experiences with DS that could still be cancelled. It has happened twice before. I won't believe it until I get tracking number. If it does come in I'll have one for trade.

Hmm... Now it says this on the order page: Sorry. We are currently unable to obtain your order status from our warehouse. The information below shows the details of your order as of 11/04/2013 14:05 and may not include recent updates. Please check again later, or contact Guest Services for assistance.
But, it still says my order is active. What do you think this means? Just curious.

Hmm... Now it says this on the order page: Sorry. We are currently unable to obtain your order status from our warehouse. The information below shows the details of your order as of 11/04/2013 14:05 and may not include recent updates. Please check again later, or contact Guest Services for assistance.
But, it still says my order is active. What do you think this means? Just curious.

Just wait that is all you can do. If it says closed, make sure the balance isn't zeroed out. If it's not zeroed out, all is good. If it is zeroed out, uh oh.

VERY unfair that US wasn't given a release date. I'm still so upset I missed out. Very unfair...

+1 and now we'll have to pay $100+ for one... or trade our souls... The movie hasn't even premiered to the general public and I can already tell it'll be near impossible for those who really want to collect the film's pins to actually get them.

How is it that people were able to get it before it came out on the catalog?
thanks

Some people are able to figure out the address based on existing listings and the like. The pages are created well before it goes on sale (the LE dolls pages are already up in the UK), it's just not linked to the site and it's not active in the database for sale. Basically, if someone has the link and they can order it once it's active in the database which is usually before the website catches up and lists it on the main page. There have been several times I've ordered a doll through these links and went back and still couldn't find it "the normal way" on the site. Their site has some serious programming issues at times.

It's like the whole sold out or no issue. That's basically the website catching up to the system status. Website thinks it's sold out because it can't check inventory, lists it as such. Checks inventory again, finds stock and suddenly it's back up.

Just went to the Disney Store website and looked at this sold out pin . When you click on more:

Magic in the details...

In response to our loyal Guests' requests, each Guest will be limited to ordering a maximum of one of this item per order.

Limited Edition of 450
Layered pin-on-pin design
Enameled cloisonné
Silvertone finish
Glitter accents
Mickey icon pinback
The bare necessities

Metal / enamel
2 1/2'' H
Imported

So I ask how are some getting 5 and 9 pins? Just curious.

Just went to the Disney Store website and looked at this sold out pin . When you click on more:

Magic in the details...

In response to our loyal Guests' requests, each Guest will be limited to ordering a maximum of one of this item per order.

Limited Edition of 450
Layered pin-on-pin design
Enameled cloisonné
Silvertone finish
Glitter accents
Mickey icon pinback
The bare necessities

Metal / enamel
2 1/2'' H
Imported

So I ask how are some getting 5 and 9 pins? Just curious.

my guess would be multiple orders. It would only allow you to add one to your cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back