• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Limited Edition Pin on DS.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen Limited Edition Pin on DS.com.
So I guess we have to stay uup for 24 hours now just incase things get released later.

The truth is, you only have to be up the time DS.com updates. DS.com always updates at midnight PST (so figure out what time that is for you). For me, it's 3am, so if I ever want to get something from DS.com, I have to be up at 3am in the morning, it is possibly the single worst time I could ever ask for since it is right smack in the middle of me sleeping but what can I do <_<

Then, you just have to guess when things will be released. DS.com nearly always updates for pins on Sunday night/Monday morning so plan accordingly. That's all I can really say :( It was a good guess by many here that it'd release and we happened to be right, if not, we'd just go to bed wondering when it would happen >_<

It's says my order is active... What does that mean?

It means that your order went through and was recognized by DS.com but they cannot confirm you will be getting one. What happened with the DFDC pin sets earlier this year is that they only had 50, but within minutes, 100's ordered it and they all "went through" so they were all Active. In the days that followed, all of them but 50 were Cancelled (since they could only supply 50) so that's pretty much how it works. We can only cross our fingers and hope now <_<

In response to our loyal Guests' requests, each Guest will be limited to ordering a maximum of one of this item per order.

You just answered your own question. 1 per order. They order 1, check out, and go order another. Easy as that, DS.com in the US has no limit so people can do as they please unless DS.com puts their foot down. I'm not naming names, but I know 5 people who, all together, have over 100 of these pins Active (that averages to 20 per person). It's ridiculous but what can you do :(

The truth is, you only have to be up the time DS.com updates. DS.com always updates at midnight PST (so figure out what time that is for you). For me, it's 3am, so if I ever want to get something from DS.com, I have to be up at 3am in the morning, it is possibly the single worst time I could ever ask for since it is right smack in the middle of me sleeping but what can I do <_<

Then, you just have to guess when things will be released. DS.com nearly always updates for pins on Sunday night/Monday morning so plan accordingly. That's all I can really say :( It was a good guess by many here that it'd release and we happened to be right, if not, we'd just go to bed wondering when it would happen >_<

It means that your order went through and was recognized by DS.com but they cannot confirm you will be getting one. What happened with the DFDC pin sets earlier this year is that they only had 50, but within minutes, 100's ordered it and they all "went through" so they were all Active. In the days that followed, all of them but 50 were Cancelled (since they could only supply 50) so that's pretty much how it works. We can only cross our fingers and hope now <_<

You just answered your own question. 1 per order. They order 1, check out, and go order another. Easy as that, DS.com in the US has no limit so people can do as they please unless DS.com puts their foot down. I'm not naming names, but I know 5 people who, all together, have over 100 of these pins Active (that averages to 20 per person). It's ridiculous but what can you do :(
<----- wow. I don't know what else to say.

I'm not naming names, but I know 5 people who, all together, have over 100 of these pins Active (that averages to 20 per person). It's ridiculous but what can you do :(
Suddenly I don't feel so guilty over ordering two and thinking I should've gotten a third to trade. Really sad to think a third of all of the US pins are currently owned by a mere 5 people.

Earlier I got a message saying that updates from the warehouse could not be found. I then called and the message was taken off. :anxious:

what the heck I ordered at 2:03am and still no tracking. :mad:

Did you go to your original email and copy and paste your order number in the tracking field? Then pull up your order and where it has been saying active should now say closed but at the bottom right it shows date shipped and your tracking number. That's how mine is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back