• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Limited Edition Pin on DS.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I have a question about DS Europe releases. I know they set aside a certain amount for US, so do they set aside a certain amount for UK, Germany, and France individually or is it all collective (i.e. a certain amount for US and a certain amount for Europe). In other words, if there are 150 set aside for Europe, is it possible that all 150 will be sold within the UK?

I hope I worded that well enough...

Last edited:
I think it is like this, it has been with previous releases:
150 is for all european countries. Its first come first served based. All the european sites have the same lot of pins. So all the pins could be sold in UK if 150 is bought in that shop before any other does it. Thats how almost all the tangled dreams pin gor to France. There were no pins allocated to UK. but now on this Tangled pin when UKs site was down they did stop sales early to be sure there were some left for UK site.

I know some people think its not fair that UK site sells to all european countries and French and German site only sells to their countries. But in the end it does not matter because it could end up with all beeing sold on UK site if they are wuick enough. The only downside is that there might be a higher pressure on UK site with more people and the site may crash again if we are unlycky.

Hope this answered your question. :)

I can just imagine the raging that will happen after this release if the site goes down again... the question is... will it be worse than the LHNC pin?

I know some people think its not fair that UK site sells to all european countries and French and German site only sells to their countries. But in the end it does not matter because it could end up with all beeing sold on UK site if they are wuick enough. The only downside is that there might be a higher pressure on UK site with more people and the site may crash again if we are unlycky.

Wow, I did not know that (UK selling to European countries and France/Germany only selling within their country). I know DS.com (US) sells to all countries!

I was pretty calm about all the crap that went with the last one, not so sure I will be a second time

My raging was quite amusing about the LHNC pin, if I end up raging about the Frozen one... I'm sure it will be even more amusing.

Well, there were 500 of the Rapunzel pin when it came out, now there will only be 150 o_O

Indeed, but the LHNC pin had the site go down too, increasing the rage. The Frozen may just be the fact it sells out in two seconds.

Our chance of getting one of these pins has gone up as DSUK has changed the rules on the Frozen pin (other releases are as normal 2/4) - max 1 per guest, 1 per household! This is great for collectors :)

3259_cp_FWB_frozenLMM_07112013c.jpg

Last edited:
My raging was quite amusing about the LHNC pin, if I end up raging about the Frozen one... I'm sure it will be even more amusing.

Indeed, but the LHNC pin had the site go down too, increasing the rage. The Frozen may just be the fact it sells out in two seconds.
What is the LHNC pin?

Hey guys I posted this question on another thread but had no luck with a response. Was just curious with the rule in relation to the 1 per person 1 per household does the household rule just apply to the shipping address and not the billing address? For example I buy one set using my name and address and then buy another using my friends name and his address but for both orders I use the same credit card number/name and billing address will both orders still go through? Or will they cancel one for having the same credit card details and billing address? Any insight to how this works would be great as I have had some orders cancelled in the past due to me not interpreting this correctly.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Our chance of getting one of these pins has gone up as DSUK has changed the rules on the Frozen pin (other releases are as normal 2/4) - max 1 per guest, 1 per household! This is great for collectors :)

3259_cp_FWB_frozenLMM_07112013c.jpg

This makes me happy :D!

Im glad I sent them a message on facebook urging them to make it 1pp so its fair :lol:

I'm just hoping that as the Frozen pin is 1 per household, that I might have a chance at buying it. The Tangled pin release did not go well. I just hope the site doesn't go down again.

Haven't even been able to get the oes, collecting a live movie is much more hard I've been spoiled with ease. I'm really hoping to atleast get this one but after the heartbreak of the tangled release I am not hopeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back