• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Heroes & villains collection first look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heroes & villains collection first look
happy halloween
tumblr_nx3i39JpsX1s823kjo1_540.jpg
tumblr_nx34q43Es11s823kjo1_540.jpg
tumblr_nx3i39JpsX1s823kjo2_540.jpg
tumblr_nx3i39JpsX1s823kjo4_540.jpg

You took some great pictures! Always love seeing the villains all together like this.

Hello! Been enjoying everyone's posts! I was just going to say that my store in Atlanta also told me that the Anna and Kristoff's would be raffle like the other Designer Collection. I agree it is strange they aren't all being consistent...
Except they are. The designer dolls for the past 3 years have been raffles. I know the first set wasn't but I don't remember if the Designer Villains were. The Anna and Kristoff dolls are part of the designer line so they wouldn't be first come first serve. The 17" dolls have never been raffled so it makes sense Frozen Fever Anna and Elsa wouldn't be. It sucks people can't just get all the dolls at once but Disney is being consistent with their releases, regardless of how annoying they are being.

Except they are. The designer dolls for the past 3 years have been raffles. I know the first set wasn't but I don't remember if the Designer Villains were. The Anna and Kristoff dolls are part of the designer line so they wouldn't be first come first serve. The 17" dolls have never been raffled so it makes sense Frozen Fever Anna and Elsa wouldn't be. It sucks people can't just get all the dolls at once but Disney is being consistent with their releases, regardless of how annoying they are being.

My store really stressed that their would be no more raffles this year, told everyone in the store that since this set was a special release Disney wanted to change things up. Now I'm wondering if they were somehow misinformed, and by extension misinformed us as well, or if they actually aren't having any more raffles at my store this year. Very strange...

Also, hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

Last edited:
Most of the Designer Fairytale merchandise has gone on sale on the Disney Store website (except for the mugs). Looks like they're already starting to clean house!

Anyone else get a blast-off e-mail for Elsa/Hans on 10/30 and so far only shipping label created (no movement)?

Last edited:
I just got off the phone with guest services because my Elsa/Hans set says it has a tracking number number but I never received a blast off email and when I check the tracking it just says a label was created on 10/30. The lady was so RUDE! She put me on hold repeatedly and was so short and not friendly at all. It was just like "well I don't know what to tell you." She said I just need to wait the proper amount of business days and couldnt tell me why I didn't receive a "blast off" email after I explained to her what that was.�� I asked when was the proper amount of business days to wait (?!?) and she said to call back by Friday if it wasn't delivered by 3-4pm.
I also told her (since we were on the phone and she was being snarky with me) that I had received my Ariel/Ursula set but no gift bag and gave her the order number. (I was not gonna push it at first bc I was happy I got the dolls I wanted and thankful before now, but she was really not friendly or helpful AT ALL and it was just rubbing me wrong. So I decided to bring up my other issue)
After being put on hold AGAIN she told me that they were sent seperately and I told her they were most definitely not because I never received it. She then told me that because of that I had been emailed a $5 credit afterwards. I told her I never received such an email. Her response was "well did you check your spam folder?" Yes. I did. (And I have received all other emails from Disney in my normal inbox, never spam box) she put me on hold AGAIN and told me someone would contact me through email within 24-48 hours about it.
Me: if they don't when should I call back? Her: they will.�� Yah bc everything else you said has been so reassuring and helpful thus far!!!! I didn't say that but just thanked her and got off the phone to go about my "magical" day. Sorry I just needed to vent. Isn't customer service people to be nice and accommodating? Not rude and unfriendly!!! I just want to cry.

Last edited:
Anyone else get a blast-off e-mail for Elsa/Hans on 10/30 and so far only shipping label created (no movement)?
Yes! At least I'm not the only one and maybe that means there's hope for us both! That rude lady in customer service could have been nicer and dealt with me better even if she didn't know what was going on
except I didn't get a blast off email =((((

Last edited:
Yup same thing here. No movement just says on the way to a ups carrier. I've never had this happen before I'm getting a bit worried now especially since I don't think I can go to the store tomorrow for the doll release I'm going to have to try online..

Last edited:
lucky mine is still in transit says its in Memphis Tn headed to a ups shipping facility...getting worried as this has never happened to me before.
That's what mine says now too but it only said "label created"before earlier today. It only showed Memphis. Nothing else and no estimated dat of arrival. I am hoping/praying that everyone's shipping is just slow to get out and that's what has been the problem. I Hope everyone's dolls arrive safely

I just checked mine again...still nothing. Only that a label was created. This happened to me with the last 17" Anna. I patiently waited and nothing ever advanced. When I called, they said "sorry, we are out of stock" and they credited me. I'm hoping I don't have to go through that again. It happened to quite a few people....

Ok, mine is moving now. Yay!
Does urs have an estimated arrival date showing up yet? Mine stil doesn't. It's still just showing Memphis. And I still have received no email from Disney. =(( I feel like I'm going to be religiously checking ups website now

Gotta love those courier companies! We were at the cinema when mine were delivered so I came home to a note saying they'd been left by our back door. I really like my Hermes guy but this worries me as were away next weekend when the last 3 dolls would be delivered (if I'm lucky!) so I don't want them being left outside.

I feel eel a bit disheartened with my set this time round and I can definitely see where people are coming from when they say about quality control. I've never attempted to 'fix' any of my dolls but these two need a bit of

Pupuce amazing pics as always!

That is worrying for future deliveries definitely not ideal for your parcel to be left like that. I don't know what's going on with my set I thought it definitely would have been delivered today but the tracking hasn't changed still showing as courier to re-attempt, the longer Hermes have it the more I worry about damage as I've had a few Disney boxes arrive in a terrible state before and some were the outer box hasn't even made it and they have repackaged in a bag without any protection.

Sorry to hear you were disheartened with your set, I've always thought that Disney have had quality control issues with the dolls, paint defects are my biggest bug bear most other things I can overlook, hopefully you will be able to fix up any issues with your set okay.

My Elsa/Hans set has been showing "label created" since 10/30. Nothing else. I was trying to be patient but now am starting to get worried seeing that others are having theirs showing up as shipped. I just called Disneystore.com and they are useless as always. :( If this were any company besides Disney I wouldn't be too worried, but I know that every release they have dolls that mysteriously go missing.

Does urs have an estimated arrival date showing up yet? Mine stil doesn't. It's still just showing Memphis. And I still have received no email from Disney. =(( I feel like I'm going to be religiously checking ups website now
Yeah, it says Wednesday delivery leaving from Memphis.

Well amm3, it sounds like the chain of processing and handing over to UPS just started today (delayed compared to the other dolls). But since people were getting updates at different times, at least we know lots were processed starting today. I hope yours ships today or tomorrow!

My Elsa/Hans set has been showing "label created" since 10/30. Nothing else. I was trying to be patient but now am starting to get worried seeing that others are having theirs showing up as shipped. I just called Disneystore.com and they are useless as always. :( If this were any company besides Disney I wouldn't be too worried, but I know that every release they have dolls that mysteriously go missing.
Mine is showing "Memphis departure scan" just now. I think yours will be updated soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back