• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Heroes & villains collection first look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heroes & villains collection first look
Mine still says Memphis but an estimated arrival time has popped up now... Thanks everyone who are having the same issues for helping relieve the anxiety. Hope everyone's dolls arrives safely

If I ever packed anything like that at work (I work for Fedex), I'd be in so much trouble. Packing something like that is just asking for trouble. Granted, my customers complain I pack their things too well. Seriously, I'm the queen of bubble wrap.

Lol, I would love to have you packing everything!

When I got my LE Aurora and Phillip it was packed the same way, two boxes, nothing to stop the 2nd from moving around! They packaged my Christmas ornaments that I bought online latter that year much better than that! Still, they were in good condition so I got lucky as well. It was the only time I ordered online though and thankfully I had already gotten them in the store anyway, I only got the second set for the experience of online buying and still have them in my closest.

Really? I hope your dolls made it there alright!
I ordered some ornaments with the dolls, and they were shipped seperately, but I was almost wondering if they were going to put them in the same box then decided not to.

After just receiving one of the five sets on Wednesday it was a massive relief to receive the other 4 today. Hermes had left the package on wet grass in my front garden!!! But luckily all the sets are fine. They are so beautiful

Oh wow, so glad they were ok! I would still give them a call and let them know, that's pretty bad service.

One nice touch for Anna is that her hair has a lot more white in it than the previous dolls so she looks more like the Troll wedding scene.

Codes for tonight, in case anyone wants all of the dolls and doesn't want to switch back and forth between forums! Codes= Elsa: 460703401410 Anna: 460703401250 Designer Anna+Kristoff: 460702950971

Here's some photo's of the designer set! Good luck to all trying for them and the other two dolls tonight!

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Yay! I was able to get them. My favorite part of the set is the cloaks. Anna's expression is so beautiful! Oh I just really wish we had coronation Anna with the D23 Hans instead of coronation Elsa which I love but would have prefer Elsa by herself.

Here's a pic of my Elsa/Hans set, it looks like some of you are still waiting for yours and hope everyone's dolls arrive safely!

attachment.php

Oh my gosh! is anybody else UPS Elsa/Hans tracking number showing is back in Tennessee even is was showing close to your town? Mine was schedule for delivery tomorrow and now is not and instead is saying last location Memphis after being 30 min away from me. Edit* was able to get a hold of UPS they says IT will be delivered tomorrow and that was just a mis scan. I sure hope so I will nervously wait :/

Last edited:
Less than 25 minuets left for those buying online tonight, good luck to all! Elsa: 460703401410 Anna: 460703401250 Designer Anna+Kristoff: 460702950971

37 HOURS OF QUEUE for me; 44 HOURS OF QUEUE for the greedy scalpers who started the queue and a stupid an arrogant collectioner girl. Let me explain what happened at the Paris disney store champs elysées for the limited edition frozen fever release! I wasso mad;

let me present you first the greedy scalpers who starts the queue the 1st november at 1 am; His girlfriend is a collectioner (not the stupid i talked jut before ) and last year, an inside source told them there probably be a surprise at the champs elysées, for the Frozen 2015 march. So they came 24 hours before the release. It happened that the next day the disney store had in store for the first one in the queue 1 elsa snow queen and 1 anna coronation. So the greedy scalper got them ( he already had bought them on november 2013 of course )

last thuesday for the hans and elsa duo greedy scalper didn’t want to pass the night on the champs elysées and he and his girfriend come the morning at 4 am and were maybe btw 14 an17 in the queue and at their surprise , the disney store got 4 more rapunzel and gothel duo! they were highy upset by that , he and his girlfriend were not the first in line this time, it happened that the first in line came from north of france because they missed the previous dolls last weeks. So they bought them , they were so happy.

But greedy scalper and her girlfriend were mad; So they didn’t want to pass their chance for the next release of course. they expected to have ore elsa na hans duo…. So the greedy scalper started ( from what the CM of the disney store told us ) to spy around the 30 and 31 october he came at disney store closing time to see if somebody was starting the queue. Of course nobody wanted to come before the 2nd november in the morning;But in the 1 november stupid collectionner girl came with her husband around 1am a bit before, and our greedy scalpers was already on alert around the store since morning this time. He spotted them( they are people who came at each release so he knew them). Greedy scalpers had to be first so he ran to take place just before they reached the “ place “ where we usually start the queue. Then , they reached ( they knew who he was too ) and they agreed to not leave the place and start the queue since now they were the first , sure to get their doll and more important greedy scalper had number 1 !! just in case so “old” duo ‘s coming back.

why did i say that stupid collectionner girl was stupid? Because you don’t start a queue for half of a day 2 night and 1 full day with just a chair! so her and her husband was so unprepared that the next day , they quit for half an hour the queue ( we are allow to have a break ) to go shop stuff to camp out - and she was arrogant and stupid enough to live the queue few minutes to order on her cell phone the limited edition pin’s on the disney store.fr and the very time where tickets were given to us by the disney store. Disney store cm was very kind to wait for her!!!!!!!! we were all sooooo mad. And stupid girl took 25 mins to pay in the cashier because she wanted to choose carefully her tsum tsum ( tsum tsum thuesday à) no allow to choose her dolls ) so we yelled at her . We were soooooo mad.

Back to november 1st afternoon, i was taking a shower , when my phone rang, was with full of shampoo in my hair when my friend told me “ the queue at the champs elysée “ the worst was when she told me who started it!!!!!! i was so mad . I laughted at first.. we decided to wait, to see if the queue were going to grow or not, if the internet was going to spread news or not, and for now, the net didn’t know yet . So we agree to not go that soon, because it was crazy! even more crazy when you know why it started to early. Because of our greedy scalper hopes for “older “ dolls coming back. I came to my friend home at 6pm and she told me, unfortunaly that the word about the queue is spreading and now they are 8 people. We are not living in paris ,; we live from one hour via train from it and the news just go posted on the forum. So we were doomed. Upset to no limits. And we packed and live for the disney store. When we arrived,we were number 13 and 14.

At midnight almost 40 people were there, more come, in the morning we were 47 people in total ,some came during the night. 5 People had to forfeit, two get sicks , 2 of them knew ( german girls ) it was almost hopeless and they were number 41 and 42 , so they leave to try the next day on the webstore in their country and their home . You have to know that in Europe both release store and website release are in the same day!!!!!!!! you can’t choose.
more people came in the morning and decided to try their luck, hoping for 45 dolls. So 46 47 i think people queue for around 30 hours minimum.
At the end, the store got 35 elsa, 36 anna, 39 duo. It was heartbreak for the people who waited for around 30 hours a bit more for nothing , to see them cry to know for them it was too late for the website as well.
Just because a greedy scalper was hoping like last thuesday and last year, “ old dolls “ were coming back ( duo hans and elsa ) and a stupid and arrogant collectionner girl.

we were all happy to see no more “ old “ duo came back. At least we laugh at him for that. Or disney cm who were not happy either decided to not display them at that time … Who knows…

Doll_Enchanted: That same thing happened with my Ariel set last week. The set was only about an hour from me and tracking said it went back to TN; it arrived on time after all though. Hopefully yours does too. Wishing you luck.

So my complete set arrived. Was heavier than expected, carrying from the post office for a half a km was not that fun since I have really poor arm strength but of well. I am happy. Are you supposed to get the bags with them if you order online? I did not get then nor did I assume I would originally. But it was as if I saw pictures of the bags when I bought this? Just curious.

Anyway I bought this when I did not manage get Elsa since I panicked since I had not managed to get Rapunzel either (nor any other dolls I have tried after getting my first dolls and I do not want buy anything from Ebay) and wanted some dolls so I bought it. I did not want the Frozen Fever dolls that much even thought I was originally planning to try them so I did not mind spending all my money on this set. But I forgot about that Kristoff and Anna set unfortunately, I could have tried to get that but of well.

Maybe I can manage to exchange one doll for it even if it sounds a bit unlikely. Is exchanging safe? Have any of you tried it? Congrats to anyone who got your Kristoff and Anna ones anyway!

Kida usually you would each paypal each other the amount of a set as goods, and then mail the dolls. Once you receive the doll you refund the other person their money, at least this is how a lot of people do it. And with tracked/insured shipping of course.

That you a lot Frozen_Jane. I am pretty hopeless with arranging these kind of things so I would not have thought of that.

Now that Disney has revisited a past series with Anna/Kristoff as part of the Designer couples, do you think they'll add Elsa and Anna to the stand alone designer princess series? They could even do a designer Hans to add to the designer villains, although I highly doubt it. I received my Elsa/Hans today and I am really thankful it isn't seriously flawed as my previous sets, but it got me wondering again about how little they changed Anna and Elsa's outfits. I'm grateful because I wanted an icon SQ collectible Elsa, but now that I have her, I really want a variant designer edition that matches the imagination of the others in the princess series. I just really want to see them have fun with the fashion for these dolls like they did the other princesses instead of just copy so close to the movie and past LE versions. It's like they're scared to really touch them. I kind of hate saying this because I want a break next year for my budget, and so they don't burn people out (I think they are already on the path by making so many unattainable LE this year). Anyone else thinking similar thoughts?

Doll_Enchanted: That same thing happened with my Ariel set last week. The set was only about an hour from me and tracking said it went back to TN; it arrived on time after all though. Hopefully yours does too. Wishing you luck.
Thank you so much :) I'm still waiting for them to show up. I let y'all know.

My Elsa and Hans set area scheduled to arrive tomorrow!! I hope they show up on time and with out any major defects. If Disney continues the hero's vs Villians series next year i would love to see a belle and Gaston set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back