• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I am absolutely speechless...and shaking...and overwhelmed with gratitude

ZAPPED! I am absolutely speechless...and shaking...and overwhelmed with gratitude

lunarbasket

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
I honestly don't even know what to say to even begin to express how completely touched, overwhelmed, speechless and floored I am right now. Part of me just literally feels like I should be slamming my hands down on the keyboard in all caps I'm so excited - but you guys deserve so much more than that.

I came home today after being stuck in traffic for over an hour to this on my porch:

image6.jpeg
image19.jpeg

Which in and of itself is a shock because I haven't been very active here and was expecting one or two trades, but nothing that requires a box quite this big! So I opened the box first to find this:

image7.jpeg
image8.jpeg

image9.jpeg
image10.jpeg

image11.jpeg
image12.jpeg

image13.jpeg
image16.jpeg

image17.jpeg
image18.jpeg

And then I get to this, as if the card (which made me all girly and weepy!) wasn't enough, I get to this:

image14.jpeg

To which I open and find....

image15.jpeg

And in the envelope???

image20.jpeg

I don't think there will ever be a way to thank everyone that was involved in this zap enough. The Tangled beloved tales which I had thought I had no hope of owning, not with the mounting cost of the wedding just months away, has blown me away. The pin trading event Rapunzel, the most ADORABLE Mickey groom and the Chip & Dale with Clarice pin - I don't even know what to say!

And Danny, sending a commissioned picture with a brunette Rapunzel reading a nook color (seriously, you guys know me down to the exact e-reader I use!) - I am absolutely speechless and need to figure out how to scan this onto my computer to update my avatar LOL

I am truly blessed to have such amazing friends and words can't adequately describe what I'm feeling right now. Just knowing that you guys even thought about me has me all teary-eyed.

I can literally go on and on about how much I loved everything (I think the chocolate was a ploy for me to lose the DPF weight loss challenge I'm already sorely behind on LOL) but instead I'd like to thank these amazing people for everything:

DonnaM, Swin2sea, Mybabykelly, Dawnt, Lost-sun-princess, Tiggermickey, Lwrn2, Snazzybowtie, Pinpal, Debby & Greg, Laz, Movingthestars, Tier, Story, Selen, Danny & Samantha - you guys are amazing, and I hope to one day be able to return this act of kindness in the future and be as kind as you all are!

All of the above to basically say, "ASLDNASLDNASKDNASDNKH#($U I HAVE A TANGLED BELOVED TALES ASDLKAS?DASDBNASDKASBNDL@#)" among other things :lol:

And amazing friends :) THANK YOU!!!

Hey Girlie, cheers !!

The Groom Mickey, and C&D and Clarice pins are zaps from Laura (lwrn2) by the way. Sorry if I forgot to point it out, but better than never ;)

You can thank Samantha for the idea behind the Rapunzel art. I wanted to get you a picture of Pooh in drag. I would have called it RaPoohzel.

Tangled pins + friends + other amazing goodies + chocolate = best package ever! :bigthumb:

Congratulations!!!!! I am so ecstatic for you!! You have always been such a kind and wonderful member on the forums and you so deserved some cheer! :D Wishing you all the best on your wedding!! :hug:

I am so happy this finally happened and I was able to be a part of it <3 You deserve this and everything! and so much more!!!! You're one of the most helpful people I know and you're such a sweetheart and I am glad that I and many others here I'm sure can call you our friend! I am so happy you are keeping your Tangled collection! I pray your wedding is everything you want it to be and more!!!!

xoxo,
Laz

Brittany,
i am so glad you love everything,I was so glad to be apart of helping in zapping you,you are an amazing person and you deserve the best

I'm so happy you are happy and I'm so grateful that I had a small part in putting the smile on your face. I hope your wedding is wonderful and just remember, love is the most important part of the wedding. I wish you both many years of Disney magic.

OH MY DARLING!!! what a wonderful wonderful present!!!!! a truly fantastic Zap! just what you deserve to counter the wedding stress <3 <3 you are sooo loved, because YOU are a truly fabulous and im so happy for you <3 <3 <3 love everything!!!! uttery beautiful <3 xxxxxxx Hollie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s Danny Ra-poohnzel is the most hillarious idea ive heard all day <3

Back