• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I love it when I get an email that says "I hate you"

ZAPPED! I love it when I get an email that says "I hate you"
Those are some exceptional zaps my friend!!! :D Are you sure they are not getting you the least bit worried??? :lol: Congratulations on some more incredible new pins for your collections!!! Much deserved!

Yes, Yes, Yes!! Can everyone agree he lost now??

No, check the math again, 7 of mine and my teams name on your siggy and only 5 of your teams on mine, I am still winning!!! :lol:

Those are some exceptional zaps my friend!!! :D Are you sure they are not getting you the least bit worried??? :lol: Congratulations on some more incredible new pins for your collections!!! Much deserved!

Nope, I still know what is to come for their team!!! :poke:

This has been too funny to watch play out and fun to participate in! *Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner* TEAM ALEX WINS!!! Woot-Woot!

Wow another one with questionable math skills!!! :rofl:

No, check the math again, 7 of mine and my teams name on your siggy and only 5 of your teams on mine, I am still winning!!! :lol:

If my memory serves me right, when this little zap war started, you were counting non-grails too!! (In all fairness, grails should weigh a little heavier) -- But, all in all, You have 7 Grails and 1 Non-Grail to my 5 Grails and 7 Non-Grails (And might I add, non-grails for you, but worthy of grail status nonetheless!!)...

Aside from that: You, who so highly regard being knighted by a queen, should so accept that a queen has now declared Team Zagales the winner... See above!!

You Lose!! -- Lucky for you, this is a good way to lose, and as a courtesy to the loser, we're still gonna get you a couple more times!!

If my memory serves me right, when this little zap war started, you were counting non-grails too!! (In all fairness, grails should weigh a little heavier) -- But, all in all, You have 7 Grails and 1 Non-Grail to my 5 Grails and 7 Non-Grails (And might I add, non-grails for you, but worthy of grail status nonetheless!!)...

Aside from that: You, who so highly regard being knighted by a queen, should so accept that a queen has now declared Team Zagales the winner... See above!!

You Lose!! -- Lucky for you, this is a good way to lose, and as a courtesy to the loser, we're still gonna get you a couple more times!!

My Darling, Sir David: I do declare, "TEAM ALEX IS THE WINNER!" ~ BWAHAHAHAHAHA...

Yes you may have me on a technicality, but the 7 non grails you sent while amazing looking pins are not on my huge wants list.
:p Yes I know I am stretching here, but sometimes you just have to do that. :lol: But if you want to start adding non grails into this war look out my friend. I have a ton of pins on your wants list!!!:poke:

Well, she is not the queen I answer to so her OPINION isn't relevant :nono:

Nope, not gonna loose, but you are correct, how can there be any real loosers here except for the poor people who have to keep reading our drivel?

My Darling, Sir David: I do declare, "TEAM ALEX IS THE WINNER!" ~ BWAHAHAHAHAHA...

Sorry madam, but you are not my Queen, declare away as your kingdom is crumbling around you :banghead:

I do hope that everybody is having fun with our little war. It is an embarrassment of riches I know, but a heck of a lot of fun for us playing in it!!!

Reading all of the funny comments that everyone is posting is just as much fun as doing the zapping!!

A huge congrats David! You so deserve it. Trying to catch up on all the threads! You are all on a roll. Team David and. Team Zagles way to go!

LOL...me too!! It's been nothing but a whole lot of fun!!!!

I'll admit it's been fun once we win and Team David is pummeled so down into the ground that they cannot see even a drop of light from all the pins on their Wants list covering them...

David was nervous long ago, he just won't admit it, I don't blame him though, why admit what's bound to happen.

P.S. I mean him losing...

A huge congrats David! You so deserve it. Trying to catch up on all the threads! You are all on a roll. Team David and. Team Zagles way to go cause you guys are clearly rolling much faster than Team David ;)!

Fixed it for you :)

Oh foolish mortals … the Grail Slayer is alive and well! Sir David has many minions to help carry out his desires … and let’s not forget the formidable Lord Rasputin is also working with Sir David!! A winning combination if ever there was one! Don’t be fooled … team docfish is not to be taken lightly!! :rofl:

This is sooooo much fun!!

Oh foolish mortals … the Grail Slayer is alive and well! Sir David has many minions to help carry out his desires … and let’s not forget the formidable Lord Rasputin is also working with Sir David!! A winning combination if ever there was one! Don’t be fooled … team docfish is not to be taken lightly!! :rofl:

This is sooooo much fun!!

Seriously?!?!? If so...PERFECT! What is that crude phrase again? Two stones with 1 bird or something like that ;)

Back