• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Limited Edition 17" Collector Dolls Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited Edition 17" Collector Dolls Information
I find it incredible that Cinderella has not sold out yet. Maybe that is why we did not see Pocahontas with her DVD release-I was clinging to that idea but it was not to be. But I think they may want to see a sellout for Cindy before anymore 17 inch dolls are introduced. It did take awhile for Merida to sell out in the US but that is understandable being new. I think a lot of people will be looking for Cinderella after she is gone. My Disney Store has some Cinderella preorders left but I think that is how a lot of collectors missed Snow White because it was a summer pre-order and people are not paying attention
during summer months.

The only cases where the ends up being cancelled orders is under strange circumstances, like last year's Designer Snow White doll problem, where the servers can not handle the amount of orders coming in against the available stock. Some orders were consequently cancelled, due to the overselling. But Designer Snow White was not a pre-order. I have read on facebook that the Designer Villains pre-orders had a few cancellations for that same reason, but I don't know if that is true or not (considering the source). For the LE doll pre-orders, you should be guaranteed a doll. :) I think for orders sent to Australian addresses, they may send it from the manufacturer & therefore you may receive her more quickly than here in the USA. I've heard that happened earlier this year with LE Wedding Rapunzel.

Thanks for that. I am surprised she hasn't sold out yet, considering she's kind of the face of the Disney princesses. I'm sooooo bummed I don't have Snow White, and I can imagine people are going to feel that way if they miss out on Cindy. Sorry for all my questions, this is my first pre-order of any kind of Disney, but do they ship the doll prior to the release date so it is supposed to arrive then, or do they ship ON the release date?? Thanks again!!!

Could someone tell me the box measurements, please?
I'd like to get one Limited Doll to display in my closet but there is no much space left. Thanks! ^_^

Thanks for that. I am surprised she hasn't sold out yet, considering she's kind of the face of the Disney princesses. I'm sooooo bummed I don't have Snow White, and I can imagine people are going to feel that way if they miss out on Cindy. Sorry for all my questions, this is my first pre-order of any kind of Disney, but do they ship the doll prior to the release date so it is supposed to arrive then, or do they ship ON the release date?? Thanks again!!!

You're welcome! Questions are good! That's why we're here: to help each other out. :) Based on the last pre-order LE doll (LE Wedding Rapunzel), the Disney Store tends to ship them out prior to release day to try to arrive to your house on release day. A lot of this depends on your proximity to their distribution center (which I believe is located in Tennessee for the USA). LE Wedding Rapunzel actually arrived for some people a couple of days early (in the eastern half of the US, as I recall) and I think also for someone in Australia, who told us that the doll was shipped from the manufacturer in Asia. Since these dolls are packed, stored, and shipped in the same sturdy "shipper boxes," they are relatively easy to send out: slap a shipping label on it and it's all good to go. The pre-order aspect also allows for them to try to predict shipping times accordingly.

The LE Snow White doll is like Designer Ariel doll: the top of their class, unfortunately with prices to match... :(

Last edited:
I just nabbed a Cinderella doll of my own! I thought they'd already sold out, so I was pleasantly surprised to see that the pre-order button was still up. I'm terrible at catching the limited edition dolls, but hopefully this is a good omen and I'll be able to get my Ursula doll when it comes out online!

What I'm really waiting for is Ariel, though! I wonder if they'll be re-releasing The Little Mermaid next year when they release the movie in 3-D...

Here's the 17'' LE Doll box dimensions: 19'' H x 11'' W x 6'' D. I hope you have room!

Thansk so much for your reply! It was so helpful! Hopefully I will be lucky enough to get one on-line someday. I have not see any of the previous ones at my local store in Italy so far. I am so sad about that!

Does anyone think we will be getting a surprise Lady Tremaine LE? Seeing as it's only 2 weeks until Cinderella is released would we get any advance warning if there is? Thanks everyone!

I just got the news that, the only store in France that used to sell the limited doll from this edition, aka disney store champs elysées, won't have the cinderella LE. Only on web site... What a shame. What about the Uk stores? Are they going to have the same punishment?

I'm from the UK and pretty sure only the larger stores (like London Oxford street) get the LE's as well as the Designer collections etc. My nearest store is 80 miles away and small and I know it never gets any of the special releases. Although on the "Coming Soon" page it doesn't say which UK stores will be getting her.

I hope someone leaks some Lady Tremaine LE info if we are getting her!

Hi everyone…I'm new to the forum but my local store did tell me that there will be a Lady Tremaine doll and she is a limit of 1500. My store is only getting 4!!! I came on here hoping someone else heard something and possible had a picture but so far this is the only information I have received. Oh and she will be released the day of the movie 10/2. :)

Hi everyone…I'm new to the forum but my local store did tell me that there will be a Lady Tremaine doll and she is a limit of 1500. My store is only getting 4!!! I came on here hoping someone else heard something and possible had a picture but so far this is the only information I have received. Oh and she will be released the day of the movie 10/2. :)

Well that is super exciting! I hope it's not like the Pocahontas letdown!

My store also confirmed that there was going to be a Lady Tremaine, but they are unsure if they are actually getting them in physically or not. I hope I can get one!!

Woohoo that's exiting! I'm going to need to get this time difference right so I can try and get one online. Can anyone tell me if the dolls are available online at midnight, or do they release at 9am like stores? Just so I know what time to be on the computer here hehe.

Oh, also, I wonder if they'll backtrack and do a 17" LE evil queen for snow white, as they've done all the female villains for the other dolls now (the lady Tremaine for Cindy, mother gothel for Rapunzel and the queen of hearts for Alice... Though they should really bring on some men -I'd LOVE Facilier and Gaston...oh Gaston you make my heart swoon haha.)

Last edited:
Is it safe to assume that any store that took preorders for the Cinderella will also have tremaine in stock? My local Disney store did take preorders, but those were gone and I had to order online , I may just show up that day as soon as they open to get a tremaine , but will those dolls only be for purchase for people who preordered Cinderella in store? I'm fairly new to these dolls so please someone help me out.

I know for the long haired Rapunzel doll (the first one), you were only offered a Gothel if you pre-ordered/bought Rapunzel (at least to my understanding). That's in store. I think she was available online for a total of an hour and then she sold out. You can always call your store and ask what their policy is regarding that? Your store should also know if they are getting any dolls in stock or not. My store still isn't sure, even though its in a few short weeks.

What time would they post Tremaine, at midnight of the I Definitely don't want to pay double or triple for her on eBay, I already have to pay more money for the other dolls since I discovered them late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back