• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Limited Edition 17" Collector Dolls Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know for sure if she will be available online, i called my local Disney store, and the employees still know very little info about the release of Tremaine.

Hi about the 17" Tremaine .. I call my Disney store. This is what they told me. I good friend with the manger ..doll will not be sold online. Only in store. Who pre order the Cindarella get 1st pick. My store only got 12 Cindarella at my store. They got 12 Tremaine..so it go's by the number of pre order of the Cindarella is the same amount of Tremaine that that store will get. So I hope this helps.

Wow it's unfair for the european fans but not only, for all the people who in the USA pre ordered it on the net

Hi about the 17" Tremaine .. I call my Disney store. This is what they told me. I good friend with the manger ..doll will not be sold online. Only in store. Who pre order the Cindarella get 1st pick. My store only got 12 Cindarella at my store. They got 12 Tremaine..so it go's by the number of pre order of the Cindarella is the same amount of Tremaine that that store will get. So I hope this helps.

While Im not doubting what you're saying, I just find it hard to believe they won't be online. The only reason I say this is that she is LE 1500... And your store is only getting 12. On those numbers...there either needs to be a LOT of Disney stores or they are going to need to stock more than 12... I could be misjudging numbers of fans here but I think for them to sell 1500 of them, if they rely solely on in store purchases they are going to be on sale for a long time. The internet is where most people purchase their products. That's just my two cents worth, and I could be very wrong, but those are my thoughts. :)

I am planning on going to my localsisney store tomorrow or Tuesday, I will let you know what they say.

While Im not doubting what you're saying, I just find it hard to believe they won't be online. The only reason I say this is that she is LE 1500... And your store is only getting 12. On those numbers...there either needs to be a LOT of Disney stores or they are going to need to stock more than 12... I could be misjudging numbers of fans here but I think for them to sell 1500 of them, if they rely solely on in store purchases they are going to be on sale for a long time. The internet is where most people purchase their products. That's just my two cents worth, and I could be very wrong, but those are my thoughts. :)

Yes. There is 335 stores currently operating in North America, so 12 dolls per store = 4,020 so yes I see its true. Plus I hear the other Surprise Dolls were only sold @ the Disney store not online. That is what I hear ..I hope the news I got is wrong. I don't think it is. I hope I'm wrong..

So if this is true, only those who pre-ordered Cinderella in the store are eligible to purchase a Lady Tremaine in store? Or can you go to the store and bring proof that you pre-ordered Cinderella online and still be able to purchase Tremaine? I am confused...lol.

Also...weren't the LE 500 Alice and Queen of Hearts sold online or am I mistaken? If they were, I would be inclined to say they WOULD sell Tremaine online...but who knows. :)

All the surprise 17" Limited Edition (Mother Gothel, Queen of Hearts, and Alice) were sold on disneystore.com USA, because I did buy mine online, not in store, and Mother Gothel was limited to 1500 too, yet she was available both in stores and online in the US. Keep in mind that several of those DS are either not participation (like DS outlets). Thousands of collectors out there don't have access to local stores would be extremely outraged, and it would be a very bad move for Disney Store to make the surprise release exclusive to only their physical stores!

Last edited:
I have heard that this will be an in store only sale from several people. But do you really think, only the people who ordered Cinderella in store will get to buy one? If that is true, this doll is going to be really hard to get. I'm going to try and see what my store has to say when I go tomorrow for the QoH sale.

I have heard that this will be an in store only sale from several people. But do you really think, only the people who ordered Cinderella in store will get to buy one? If that is true, this doll is going to be really hard to get. I'm going to try and see what my store has to say when I go tomorrow for the QoH sale.
Hi what I was told the people that pre order get 1st shot to it. I will get one and trade it. I need a Rapunzel le 17" long Blonde hair 5,000..

Hi what I was told the people that pre order get 1st shot to it. I will get one and trade it. I need a Rapunzel le 17" long Blonde hair 5,000..

Is just your store doing that, or are all the DS's supposed to do it that way? Luckily I also pre-ordered her in the store, but I know a lot of people that want her that pre-ordered their Cinderella online, who will be so sad. If this is the way it turns out, I'm sure one of my friends would trade you their 17" Rapunzel LE5000 for Lady T if you get it. So let me know.....Thanks!

i would be really disappointed if they sold Lady Tremaine like that and didn't offer her online as well--not really fair to give people who ordered Cinderella in-store first priority seeing as people also ordered Cinderella online and may also want Lady Tremaine.

Last edited:
I just made a long-distance call to my favorite DS where I used to live back home, and spoke with the manager and asked if the LE Lady Tremaine will be exclusive to those who ordered in store! And according to the manager: "as far as I know, no, the LE stepmother doll will not be available to only those who purchased Cinderella" then I asked her if the people who pre-ordered will have the priority to purchase it and I was told "no, it will be first come first serve" and when asked if it will be available online I was told "yes it should be available online also".....

I'm scared to get my hopes up, but from my personal experience the managers of this store was always very knowledgeable and both them & few of their cast members were into collecting LE dolls as well. So I just reallllly pray & hope that this is the real case!! :|

Last edited:
i would be really disappointed if they sold Lady Tremaine like that and didn't offer her online as well--not really fair to give people who ordered Cinderella in-store first priority seeing as people also ordered Cinderella online and may also want Lady Tremaine.

I totally agree, I hope its not in store exclusive.....I have a bunch of friends who would like to get her as well, but dont live close to a DS. It's just weird that I have heard it from so many people. I asked at my store when I was there yesterday, but the person there didnt know much of how it would go. They person who usually knows wasnt there, so I'm hoping they will be there tomorrow, so I can ask some questions. I'll let you know what I find out.

Ugh, that Alice is completely, utterly... STUNNING. :'(

I'm sure there'll be a lot of interest, I'd bid a ton of pins for her, but I have nothing worthy of such a doll :lol: Try it out, I'm sure you'll get some great pins for her! :) Thanks for posting the pic too LOL, I love looking at actual pictures of her... even if it does make me want her more :lol: ^_^

I just talked to the manager at my local disney store, she confirmed presale for the Merida/Elinor set is tomorrow (Canadians its gonna be $234.64 with tax). My location is getting 11 to Pre order.

She said she knew they were getting lady tremaine (and showed me a picture!!) but she still didn't know how many and it would be on a first come first serve basis.

Oh goodness, Merida and Elinor tomorrow... I wonder when this will be out in the UK/Europe? We never seem to get pre-orders, and I am scared to death that I won't be able to get them at all because it could be US only! :anxious: Can anyone verify if it's a worldwide release, or North America only?

How do I add a picture to my profile? I also would love to add one of those banners with my Most Wanted, but I'm completely computer illiterate lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back