• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Limited Edition 17" Collector Dolls Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited Edition 17" Collector Dolls Information
I just called the UK customer services and they told me they couldn't tell me either way what was happening as it hadn't been confirmed yet.... :anxious: I hate how we never get straight answers! So much tension.

I know what everyone means about the collar but if I was lucky enough to get her I think I would open the box and poke that sucker down a bit haha.

I decided to pre order the Merida/elinor set from my local store :) There were only 2 of us there, so I'm glad that I did! The dolls look good in person :D

Myself and the other girl who was there looked at the disney store photo of lady tremaine, we both agreed that this photo looks much better than the photo that's been posted, so I can't wait to see more photos of her. The accessory she has is a key hanging from her wrist.

I also went to the store And saw a picture of her there. She looked better I guess but still not my cup of tea. The store said they are only getting 3 in and there was another lady asking as we'll. so I guess I'll be in line first thing next week. First come first serve. I wouldn't mind trading her for another LE doll though.

Thanks! You too! I really hope we get her as to start with I didn't want to get my hopes up in case I didn't like her then I saw the picture and really liked her and now this :( lol :cry:the stress!

I remember when the UK got LE Mother Gothel and the US didn't (even thought it was sold earlier than planned on the UK's DS by mistake) but I remember panicking & calling DS in the US only to be told that it seems only the UK was getting Motherl Gothel, and all the CM I talked to were clueless, made me so stressed (funny how a doll can do that lol!) Several weeks later she became available in the US. So I doubt that the DS would make a LE doll exclusive only to the US, especially that UK got Cinderella so it wouldn't make since not to get her stepmother. Maybe they just don't have the info YET, but I do hope you get her!

I have two questions !
1- Does DS charge us five days before an LE release so it will arrive the day the doll is released ? Like will Cinderella get to my door step oct 2 ?

2. What time are you guys planning to line up at your local DS to get Lady Tremaine ? Or what time do you usually line up to get an LE ?

I have two questions !
1- Does DS charge us five days before an LE release so it will arrive the day the doll is released ? Like will Cinderella get to my door step oct 2 ?

2. What time are you guys planning to line up at your local DS to get Lady Tremaine ? Or what time do you usually line up to get an LE ?

I've read some people got charged several days before and the doll arriving on release date, but personally that never happened to me. When I was in the US, all my pre-orders were charged around a day before release date and was shipped on the release date, arriving several days later.

I no longer have access to a local DS since DH's job made us move overseas, but I used to plan lining up depending on the store's location and popularity (crowd). The one I used to go to is one of the busiest, so for all of the 17" dolls that I bought in person I went at 6 am and there were already few people lined up (except for Snow White & Belle, most people were showing up after the store had opened). Only once I was lucky to be first in line, and even then around 5 people arrived minutes after me, I think it was for long haired Rapunzel & Mother Gothel, and they were sold out 10 minutes after we left!! I'd call and ask the manager or CM how they think it'll be, but also from your own experience, if these LE dolls are a hot item in your area then I'd plan to go early, if not then you could go shortly before opening time. Good luck to us!!

Last edited:
I think someone posted on Holly's Dolly's facebook page that their Cindy doll has been shipped. Not sure where they're from but lucky them. Hopefully that means they will start shipping more of them soon?!

I think someone posted on Holly's Dolly's facebook page that their Cindy doll has been shipped. Not sure where they're from but lucky them. Hopefully that means they will start shipping more of them soon?!

Hopefully they start shipping most tomorrow...the LE merida I got 2 days before release in stores because they shipped early! I hope they do these with all pre orders online :)

I've worked in Customer service for another toy company and usually they do know a little in advance when new products come out. But I can imagine, especially with Disney products that they want to keep it a secret as long as possible to create real magic. She does look stunning Cinderella, have to say. I'm surprised though they went for Lady Tremaine as a LE in the US. I was somehow hoping they would have released a stunning charismatic Prince charming. Oh well :)

screenshot2012-09-24at44234pm.png

i love how she looks! I'm definitely adding her to my collection :)

Ugh. No update on my Cindy. :( its still showing as pending on my account and when I tried to track my order status it said:

"We are currently unable to obtain the status of your order from our warehouse system. The information below shows the details of your order as of 09/27/2012 11:10 and may not reflect any updates that have been made since that time. Please check again later to see the current status of your order, or contact Guest Services for further assistance."

:(

Ugh. No update on my Cindy. :( its still showing as pending on my account and when I tried to track my order status it said:

"We are currently unable to obtain the status of your order from our warehouse system. The information below shows the details of your order as of 09/27/2012 11:10 and may not reflect any updates that have been made since that time. Please check again later to see the current status of your order, or contact Guest Services for further assistance."

:(

Mine says the same too, but I also got a an email notice saying that my Cinderella doll has been shipped! Maybe their system is just acting up, so check your email, I'm sure it's on its way to you soon! =)

It's so weird that there are no official photos of Lady Tremaine out yet, except for that one photo taken by a DS customer posted to facebook! Disney Store are doing a real good job keeping it under wraps! :sad:

Mine says the same too, but I also got a an email notice saying that my Cinderella doll has been shipped! Maybe their system is just acting up, so check your email, I'm sure it's on its way to you soon! =)
Mine said the same thing but then it updated to "a shipping label has been made " and that's all. Boo.

Mine said the same thing but then it updated to "a shipping label has been made " and that's all. Boo.

Boo that sucks!! I just followed the link they sent me in the email notice and it redirected me to my DS order and on there it still says Active, and under shipped is says NO. Also no tracking # has been posted! I wonder why then they sent an email that it was shipped! This is making me nervous!! :\

Its good to know that I'm not the only one who got that message! No, I haven't gotten an email from them all day... Maybe tomorrow... I really wanted to get her early.. *sigh*. Thank you!

Boo that sucks!! I just followed the link they sent me in the email notice and it redirected me to my DS order and on there it still says Active, and under shipped is says NO. Also no tracking # has been posted! I wonder why then they sent an email that it was shipped! This is making me nervous!! :\
and they still haven't taken out the full amount for her either. Just the $99 with out tax. Gaaaah. I hate living so far away from the factory lol I'm Anxious, we've waited long enough !!

Same here - I got an email to say it's been shipped, but there was no UPS tracking number or anything, so I can't check it out like usual, then I clicked on the DisneyStore link and under my order form it says "YES". So apparently it's been shipped...but I just can't track it...so weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back