• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Limited Edition 17" Collector Dolls Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited Edition 17" Collector Dolls Information
I'm still able to get her in the cart and get to check out. Guys, I swear if I accidentally order her... xD get your orders in so I don't get tempted into buying her and then reselling her at retail value

Looks like I missed her again lol. I was in the shower when she came back online. Did a lot of people get to successfully order her this time or was it just a glitch?

Every time I place her in my bag I get through to the end of checkout but it says there is nothing in my order!!! What is up!?

I'm still able to get her in the cart and get to check out. Guys, I swear if I accidentally order her... xD get your orders in so I don't get tempted into buying her and then reselling her at retail value
Same here hehe.. my internet is fassst and I wish I could get one to help out but saving for the DFDD sowie

I also hope the Maleficent LE doll follows the classic version. The reason I think it will is because a while ago there was a youtube video where a clip showed the mold of Maleficent's head and her face was more slender like in the original movie. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Looks like I missed her again lol. I was in the shower when she came back online. Did a lot of people get to successfully order her this time or was it just a glitch?

I think a few people were able to. Keep trying, I've been able to add her and pretty much get through a checkout (without actually submitting it) like 3-4 times now

Every time I place her in my bag I get through to the end of checkout but it says there is nothing in my order!!! What is up!?

I can't even add her to my cart because its still saying its sold out. So maybe its sold out again?

I also hope the Maleficent LE doll follows the classic version. The reason I think it will is because a while ago there was a youtube video where a clip showed the mold of Maleficent's head and her face was more slender like in the original movie. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

I don't think they will do the doll in the likeness of Angelina Jolie. There may be small little nods to her version in the design, but I am going to assume its going to stick with a more Gothic version of the animated look.

I think it's time for me to jump off now (it's 4:35 am and I'm seriously considering going upstairs to make chili...), good luck to those still trying! I'm sending wishful pixie dust along with you!

If you're still looking to get her people, please keep spamming the button to pre-order her. I can check out again (but I'm not, I only want one doll). I managed to get her - you can too!

I think what happened was that Disney shut down the orders, then checked how many they have left and then put them back up - so not a glitch.
Because before they went back up, my order wasn't confirmed (I got the e-mail, but still lacking the "active" back), then when she went back up, my order got active, so yeah,… my guess is that Disney confirmed their stock to avoid overselling any dolls.
I know several people who was able to get the doll the second time around and their status is now "active".

Eh it looks like a lost cause now :/ I can get her in my bag but when I hit begin checkout it knocks her out again and says there are 0 available

I still haven't received an email confirmation but my order says "active" and there is a hold on my card for the full amount (I'm in the UK).

Alas it twas not meant to be. I got her into my cart four times but right when I would go to check out, she would disappear and I would get a notification saying she was sold out. Aww well. Congrats to everyone that managed to get her! This is probably going to be remembered as one of the craziest doll pre-orders here on the forums lol. In the mean time, I shall save up for the Maleficent doll and maybe see if I can find the Art of Aurora pin for a decent price that won't cost me a kidney.

I still haven't received an email confirmation but my order says "active" and there is a hold on my card for the full amount (I'm in the UK).
Often the "active" part is more important than the e-mail. So I think you will be fine. Especially since the orders doesn't go active right away, meaning Disney takes time to actually confirm the order - wheres I usually get the e-mail right after my order is placed.

Often the "active" part is more important than the e-mail. So I think you will be fine. Especially since the orders doesn't go active right away, meaning Disney takes time to actually confirm the order - wheres I usually get the e-mail right after my order is placed.

Thank you for your reply. Yeah I normally get the confirmation straight away but not today... Hopefully it will all be ok :)

Will Disney be going into the credit card we put at checkout to check and see if we have funds already? I know they don't charge till October but I heard Disney looks in the card to see if the money is there in the account anyways. :/

Thank you for your reply. Yeah I normally get the confirmation straight away but not today... Hopefully it will all be ok :)
Let's keep our fingers crossed XD
I hate these doll buying days, since there's the stress of getting the doll itself and then there's the worry later on whether it went through or not XD

Will Disney be going into the credit card we put at checkout to check and see if we have funds already? I know they don't charge till October but I heard Disney looks in the card to see if the money is there in the account anyways. :/
They put a hold on your card and remove it again later.

I tried to purchase my Aurora doll as soon as i found the link to the Website, but i could not manage to actually pay her. I am living in Germany and i did not know that the American Store does not accept paypal outside of the States. :( Would have been nearly 200 Dollars but i think she is worth it. Hope to get her in october. Congratulations to all those who could get one! I am very new to collecting disney dolls, i only got March Elsa and Anna and the Designer tinkerbell (which i actually don't like that much :p).

What happened? It's a worrying sign that 4,500 sold out so fast. :(

I don't think we stand a chance in the UK or Europe at getting her.

What happened? It's a worrying sign that 4,500 sold out so fast. :(

I don't think we stand a chance in the UK or Europe at getting her.
Well considering all the stores also selling the doll across the US Yesterday, I think it's probably more around 3000 dolls or something like that which were available online. I really hope for other Europeans that it won't be a bloodbath again this time when it's time for Europe to sell her.
Think the positive aspect is that a lot of Europeans didn't want another March-screw-up, so many bought from the US site today, so maybe there will be less pressure in October.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back