• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Circus Poster release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh to the people who tried to find me I'm so sorry :( and sooo sorry to the people who were mistaken to be us!! So sorry that happened!! :( my sister and I got hungry so we left the line to get food, and then our car broke down so we had to call AAA for help. We called off the release, too much to worry about now :( but we had so much fun in line!! :) Jackie you're our new BFF! And to the people who came by to say hi thank you so much! :) :)

I'm sorry but I gotta say it.....Loser....get a life!

Last edited:
BongoBear, once AAA gets your car fixed come on back to DSF. I have a Reveal Conceal Rapunzel I am giving away. :bigthumb:

This all seems very confusing to me. I hope I'm not the only one.

A) Why is someone calling someone else a loser? Were the pin giveaways some sort of prank or was there some miscommunication and an issue with a car?

B) The wristbands were given out 12 hours early?

C) So 200 people were given wristbands to possibly get a spot in line. But there are an additional 100 people there now with no chance at a wristband, hoping to pick over what is left over?

D) How is a raven like a writing desk?

Last edited:
It seems BongoBear was playing a prank and people took him/her seriously. That was all.

YoSoyAhPuch, here ya go:

A) Why is someone calling someone else a loser? Were the pin giveaways some sort of prank or was there some miscommunication and an issue with a car?

Giveaways were a prank.

B) The wristbands were given out 12 hours early?

Yes

C) So 200 people were given wristbands to possibly get a spot in line. But there are an additional 100 people there now with no chance at a wristband, hoping to pick over what is left over?

Wristbands were handed out to 200 people last night. No camp out required. Don't know why there are 100 more people.

Actually, this riddle is designed to be nonsensical, and according to its author, Lewis Carroll, he never intended for there to be any real answer to the question

Last edited:
But was it definitely a prank?! If not bongobear could be getting upset, after potentially doing something very nice! Glad I'm not the only confused one lol

Actually, this riddle is designed to be nonsensical, and according to its author, Lewis Carroll, he never intended for there to be any real answer to the question

Actually, it could be argued that a raven is like a writing desk because "Edgar Allan Poe wrote on both"...lol. But that's just a silly answer that only sort of makes sense! :) Logically it could be the answer because they lived around the same time as one another, but who knows! :hsd:

But was it definitely a prank?! If not bongobear could be getting upset, after potentially doing something very nice! Glad I'm not the only confused one lol

nah, i'm 99% sure it was someone trying to start something... if you look back, there's a lot of contradicting info in the posts and they try to cover their tracks after it all. so all in all it was a sloppy lie AND maybe they felt a little bad after they did it because they had 2 separate explanations as to why they "left."

so... pretty loser-ish of a thing to do. I didn't get a wristband so when I heard this was happening I drove over from the beach to see if I could get in on the action, I even brought 3 marquees to give to her for being so nice, but alas... there was never a bongobear so I pretty much got up way too early and wasted gas to Hollywood for no reason lolllll. partially my fault though because everything seemed pretty fishy from the beginning. lol wishful thinking drives you to do craaazy stuff!

Just a thought...why can't dsf just say that they'll hand out as many random # wristbands as people show up at 8 am (or whatever time they decide the morning of a release)? They should always have 300-400 wristbands available for every release. No showing up the night before, no overnights. Everybody that wishes to have an opportunity to purchase pins shows up at the decided time, pulls a random # wristband from a hat, and see where they line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back