• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Circus Poster release

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Circus Poster release
Aww so generous....the generosity of people on this forum continues to amaze me.....everyone's soooo nice!!!!!!

3 goodie bags left. Somebody just got the LILO and stitch beloved tales!!! They were so happy.:) and we still have a few PTDs including my sisters extra PASCAL :D come say hi! Right next to the stair case to the left :)

Wow! You are awesome!

Aww thanks so much guys :) kinda new to pins so i thought this would be a fun way to make new friends. I have a rapunzel ptd too! Come play my game guys!!! :( my sister and I are bored LOLLOL

Aww thanks so much guys :) kinda new to pins so i thought this would be a fun way to make new friends. I have a rapunzel ptd too! Come play my game guys!!! :( my sister and I are bored LOLLOL

i'm like smacking myself for not coming now!!! if I drive over right now, will you save the punzel pin for me?! hahaha :lol:

Last edited:
Yiiikkkess... I think they really just need to follow the rules they put out. Maybe they aren't the best, but hearing and seeing them chance in a second is unnerving. At least you guys are finding away to have a good time over there!

Lol... U got me... That poor curly headed gal must have been asked by 30 people... Is your name BongoBear...

She gave me a look like ... Why do people keep asking me that???

Yeah thanks for giving my best friend (not my sister) an anxiety attack so we had to leave. I'm not shy, she just can't handle talking to strangers so we stay to ourselves... Great prank. -_-

Oh my gosh to the people who tried to find me I'm so sorry :( and sooo sorry to the people who were mistaken to be us!! So sorry that happened!! :( my sister and I got hungry so we left the line to get food, and then our car broke down so we had to call AAA for help. We called off the release, too much to worry about now :( but we had so much fun in line!! :) Jackie you're our new BFF! And to the people who came by to say hi thank you so much! :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back