• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My ENTIRE Collection Designer Rapunzel GRAILS PODM's Homemade frame included!

My ENTIRE Collection Designer Rapunzel GRAILS PODM's Homemade frame included!

allottalaughs

Rapunzel Fanatic!
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hi DPF!!
*PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT INDIVIDUAL PINS THIS IS A LOT SALE. My inbox gets full fast enough already please understand I will not reply to your messages about individual pins*

The time has come my friends. My pins must go. I am a poor college student with debt and I need money to start my life and pay for my graduation materials and to start to pay off my loan. I am selling my entire collection as one piece. If there is a Co-Op interest that's fine but it will be the responsibility of the person who buys the lot.
Please do NOT make pin claims here, they will not really matter until someone who wants to co-op the set out purchases it! I will only be mailing to one person and accepting payment from one person.

I am including everything pin that I own. All of the pins are represented in the pictures and I am also including a jumbo black disneyland lanyard. The one with the fireworks you can still buy at the park. It is used but it is clean :) I am also including a very hard to find pin bag that is an LE 300 and the original tags are included, but not attached.
I have a lot of cards stowed in a plastic baggy from all of these pins. Most have cards, some do not. I will include all cards and pin backs. Also included is the Rapunzel and Ariel Cast member Bolo lanyard medals. I tried to modify them into pins but the backs are still intact and they are mint without strap.
pin51058

Pin 51058: WDW - Cast Exclusive - Ariel as Little Mermaid (Lanyard)

pin87315

Pin 87315: Cast Exclusive - Rapunzel Bolo Lanyard

Asking price is
$6,000 for everything: Pins, Frame, Shipping and Insurance with Signature Confirmation, Pin Bag and Lanyard.
pin76392

Pin 76392: DLR - Dateline: Disneyland 1955 - Trading Bag

pin87353

Pin 87353: DLR - Accessory - Double Wide Lanyard - Fireworks

It is an INSTANT collection! A lot of very hard to find pins!

Here is a link to the album which has 15 images
http://imgur.com/a/0zwe5#0

Here are a few sample images

FNXeOpa.jpg

VAVKnNB.jpg

aSzPaNo.jpg

EGP40gc.jpg

I must note that the DA Ariel Eric Heart pin has a top post that is broken. I have been told it is totally fixable, I just do not know the people that can fix it! Other than that it is perfect.
nGgLzOU.jpg

11 Included PODM SCENES

Here is a link to the album for PODM scenes:
http://imgur.com/a/7FHfm#0

BOTH ALICE PODM's ARE ALMOST EXACTLY ALIKE
pmmJMiS.jpg

ZgW8TNM.jpg

wlbr5GZ.jpg

cnvIm0Z.jpg

wa5nnqb.jpg

BXDXli7.jpg

8VVKazD.jpg

csB4eA9.jpg

IFWwa4F.jpg

t8SdOMu.jpg

NEW PINS ADDED
EhVfKpO.jpg

Last edited:
Oh no Macie! :( I hate seeing people leave DPF and pin trading :( You are such a sweet person and I wish you the best in your future!!

BTW, maybe I can get Mufasa? ;)

EDIT: Just read that you're selling all of the pins as a set. My bad! Maybe a co-op will be formed!?

Last edited:
HOLY!!! BEJEEZUS! If there is a co-op, I'm interested in the WDI Thrill ride pin :) Wow, you have such an amazing collection, I'm really sorry you have to sell it >_< Why don't you sell it in parts because I would hate for you to sell the whole thing and then realize you didn't need to sell the WHOLE thing...

P.S. When Darris sees this, he might just go bananas O_O

It is sad to see you go... :/ You are a big part of the community. Life can take its toll on everyone... I hope you can get the money to pay your debt!

For a co- op I would be interested in DLRP Rapunzel with pascal pin.

Also, for a co-op I know J'aimie is looking for the DS.COM pascal, she may be interested if price is right.

Last edited:
Thank you for all the kind words! I am super bummed, but I knew it was coming. It is either pins or a place to live at this point haha

Oh no! You were one of the nicest people to chat with! I can't afford your whole collection. If you decide to break off and sell separate I would be interested in your tangled collection. Especially the guys podm from tangled. The thrill ride and several others.

Awe. It's always sad to see a avid member from the forum leave. But obviously paying back lones would be 10x more important. Best of luck to you Macie!

co opt request: Who ever makes one please sign me up for princess kiss pins.

haha wow, I can only imagine how hard making a co-op must be with all these great pins in the mix O_O I'd sure host it if I knew how much each pin should break down too and had a list of all the pins that are being sold, but I'm not a Tangled collector so I don't really know any of the normal prices on these pins EXCEPT the thrill ride and Designer which are 2 of the 3 Tangled pins I do want. If anyone wants to help me maybe we can try to work a co-op out before Darris finds this thread haha

P.S. Macie, are you 100% you don't want to keep any pins? Even as a memory or maybe down the line you can restart using that one? IDK, I just feel bad since I, along with so many people, agree that you are such a perfect fit for this community and it really downright sucks to have to see you leave, no ifs or butts about it :(

May I ask how many pins total there are? 125? 150?

Thanks!

And I am interested in Alice R/C and other pins. LOL.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to be seeing you leave :( I fear this may happen to me one day as well, college sucks!!
If a Co-Op is formed, I would love the Fantasia centaurette and the DSF Merida on Angus pin :)
Best of luck in selling!

Hi, I'm so sorry to hear that you have to do this. :( I hope you might stick around the forums to chat!

Do you have a list of all the pins (including all the separate PODMs)? That might help for someone who was willing to host a co-op.

Its really sad to see a member leave, i'm a poor uni student, if I had the money I would buy it from you .Good luck and I hope you get the money need.

Hello all. Thank you for the kind words they are really touching me. There are 145 pins, I can't remember if I counted the Tangled frame though so about 150 pins either way. I do not have a list and I won't be making one. It's a pain to find all the numbers, and, once again, I am NOT hosting a co-op so the list would be the responsibility of whomever buys the set. Thank you!

Back