• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My ENTIRE Collection Designer Rapunzel GRAILS PODM's Homemade frame included!

My ENTIRE Collection Designer Rapunzel GRAILS PODM's Homemade frame included!
I think right now, everyone is waiting for you to post pictures of the other pins (mid-grade traders) & Designer Queen of Hearts before they can come to a final conclusion. From just the pictures you posted earlier, they might not have been able to come up with the $6k (+/- $200 or so for fees) that you want.

Okay, let me check with Matt & Erika to see if we can finish pricing these up (for a co-op) and let you know! All items would have to be taken in order for this co-op to work!

Back