• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My ENTIRE Collection Designer Rapunzel GRAILS PODM's Homemade frame included!

My ENTIRE Collection Designer Rapunzel GRAILS PODM's Homemade frame included!
Truthfully, we aren't accepting claims on the co-op until all the prices are settled that way people who previously claimed the pin don't back out once they see the price. It'll be much easier to have people commit once they see the price and know they can afford it. We all know the Tangled pins are EXTREMELY pricey (well, some of them) so I wouldn't count anybody out yet ^_^

+1. There are people working on the list today. Tomorrow we will work on prices...

So sorry to see you such a rough position. Very happy to see the support to help you get them sold. I wish you the very very best of luck both with your sale and your studies.

@price orgainizers, is it possible that people could offer what they wanted to pay for certain pins with the highest offer being the sell point? Not sure if that is even allowed but it could help her raise the funds needed and possibly more if it is.

Last edited:
I'm glad to see the accessories listed in the co-op thread. While everyone is jockeying for the Tangled pins, I just would really like an opportunity for the Dateline Disneyland pin bag. :)

I'm glad to see the accessories listed in the co-op thread. While everyone is jockeying for the Tangled pins, I just would really like an opportunity for the Dateline Disneyland pin bag. :)

me too. Missed it when it first came out.

@price orgainizers, is it possible that people could offer what they wanted to pay for certain pins with the highest offer being the sell point? Not sure if that is even allowed but it could help her raise the funds needed and possibly more if it is.

I love the idea, it sounds fun like an Ebay option but the reason I don't think we can do that is because, considering we don't know what the final price will be on all the pins, we don't know if we'll recoup the full $5,000 back which we have to at least for the person who buys it all. For example, what if the highest offer for Designer Rapunzel turned out to be $200? We obviously CANNOT sell her for that little since she is by far the biggest pin in the set and is probably worth close to 1/6 of the entire thing having sold for $800 in the past :( It's a thought and if we can somehow think of a way to incorporate it we will, but it might end up being only for the smaller pins (in other words, none of the PODMs or Tangled pins sadly >_<)

Hi all: I have not received definite interest in the set yet, but nonetheless I did meet with my financial advisor today and my loan has a bunch of fees tacked onto it totaling over $6,000. Reluctantly I must raise the price on this set. I don't know what you all think about this but they are my pins and the only way I can pay off these loans. I am sorry but the price of the set is now $6,000. Please PM me with any comments, I do not like threads full of fighting and complaints; it's a little childish. Thank you!

I didn't even see your posts or message til now MadHatter! Notifications bar wasn't recognizing the message in my inbox. I'm so very sorry :( I had to raise the price to bear parting with this collection I worked so hard for. help me pay for college folks! ;)

I didn't even see your posts or message til now MadHatter! Notifications bar wasn't recognizing the message in my inbox. I'm so very sorry :( I had to raise the price to bear parting with this collection I worked so hard for. help me pay for college folks! ;)

Don't apologize Macie, these are your pins after all and we'll try as best as we can to figure out prices for them :) The worst thing that can happen is the co-op doesn't work out, I'm sure you'll raise the money somehow ^_^

I spoke to a friend of mine that was really interested for $4500 if you could have gone down in price a few hundred....but at 6K now....probably not, eh? I do with you LOTS and LOTS of luck sweetie!!!

im so sorry its come to this, please stay and chat at least, and in the future, i hope you are able to pick up from where you left off, i saw the co-op thread, but didnt see this part. i wish i had the funds to you to give outright, ill see on prices for co-op as i would love the color changing and the DSF Max..... i know you will keep disney in your heart though and live everyday to its fullest xxxxxxxxx

Macie, I know life throws hard decisions at us, and my wish is that this one is the worst that will come for you. I hope that this sale will work out and you can feel comfortable with your loans or lack of, which is my personal dream. There are new pin traders every day and my hope is you will start a new, different collection and will stay with us. You don't need to walk away from something you enjoyed so much. We like having you here. You are a part of our little OCD family! Good luck in whatever decision you make.

I will be on this afternoon to help with the pricing. We can probably finish this tonight and set it up tomorrow (assuming we can reach the 6K price) - which is actually $6180 and change to make it PayPal goods...

I will be on this afternoon to help with the pricing. We can probably finish this tonight and set it up tomorrow (assuming we can reach the 6K price) - which is actually $6180 and change to make it PayPal goods...

Yup, I'll have the tables and lists finally set up by night's end so if you have the prices I'll just post and official opening time (either late tonight or early tomorrow) so that everyone knows exactly what time the co-op will open for claims. The prices will be listed beforehand so you'll know if you can afford it hopefully before it even opens ^_^

Still available! I have 13 more mid grade traders to add (including perfume bottle rapunzel completer) and a designer queen of hearts to this lot.

Still available! I have 13 more mid grade traders to add (including perfume bottle rapunzel completer) and a designer queen of hearts to this lot.

You do?! Hmm, let me talk with Matt and see if maybe a co-op with pricing can be a go?! Would you be able to post a picture of these mid-grade traders

If the co-op happens, what we will do is price out the pins individually, as well as the frame, and then people can post which pins they are interested in (after the prices have been posted!)

Yes I do, I will post pictures later today when I can edit them. I guess there was confusion with MadHatter so the set is still available for purchase. If interested, please PM me! :)

Yes I do, I will post pictures later today when I can edit them. I guess there was confusion with MadHatter so the set is still available for purchase. If interested, please PM me! :)

If you can post pictures of your mid-grade traders and DV, that would be great.

Back