• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Summer of Fun- Princess Pin Collection *UPDATED 10/30/12*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summer of Fun- Princess Pin Collection *UPDATED 10/30/12*

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
Another Summer vacation has come and gone, and my sister has had a wonderful Summer 2012. I think this is now the second summer me and my little sister have been collecting Disney pins. I just can't believe how much her collection has grown. Its crazy. I cannot thank the people that have helped us along the way enough. We would be no where without the support and generosity of our Disney friends.

Beauty & The Beast

P1060098.jpg

Sleeping Beauty & The Little Mermaid
P1060156.jpg

Rapunzel & Tiana
P1060185.jpg

Cinderella, Snow White, Jasmine
P1060112-1.jpg

*Thank You's for Summer 2012*

-Rob (Sahdrob) for the Tangled PODM. You always seem to blow me away with your generosity.
-Carina (Careens) for the Aladdin and Little Mermaid Jumbos. Super awesome pins!
-Angelina (Ashkai) for the Little Mermaid PODM. You are so understanding and I loved our trade!
-Rachel (Mickeymousje) for the awesome Jasmine Crest zap! You are an amazing person Rachel. If karma doesn't get you back first, I will :p
-Grace (chibichewii) for the Rapunzel, Little Mermaid, and Belle Crests. Awesome trade, and you topped it off with an even better zap. You rock!
-Alexa (Alexa Disney) for the super-priced Snow White Crest. If you haven't checked out her sale, do it!
-Kristen (LMerm890) for the Little Mermaid Classics pin. Thank you for accepting my offer and for being great!
- Special thanks to Amanda, Tanya, Brittany, Rob, Selen, and Mary for helping me out along the way. Offering their help, answering my questions, looking out for me, and just being genuine people make this place such an awesome pin home for us. There are so many people I missed, and so many others that have helped before Summer 2012, so thank you all.
- Dawn (Addiction_To_Pins_Is_My_Moms_Fault) for the awesome Belle Gold Princess trade. You Rock!

Last edited:
Thats a FABULOUS collection you have created for your sister :) I don't collect princesses but I am jealous of that collection lol. :rofl:

Aww thanks everyone for the compliments. She will be happy to know that you guys complimented her pins. Hopefully her collection will continue to grow so that we can keep updating.

^^^She has it, but it unfortunately fell off a few weeks ago. Probably from her turning the pages so much. Hehe she loves to look at them. When I get time I'll fix it for her though, it seems fairly easy. Thanks again for the compliments everyone! She asks me everyday what everyone says about them, and gleams when she hears the good comments.

^^^Thank you for all the great sales as well!!! You made it possible for her to have alot of those pins, and she and I are very grateful:)

You're such a great brother!! I am so glad to see your sister's princess collection is growing! if you ever see anymore princess pins on my traders please ask away I would still love to trade for them or even just send them to her "just because"

Oh Marcia, you are amazing :) I am building up my traders right now, so you will be the first we trade with when they come in! Can't wait.

Thanks so much guys :) She would be happy to know that you guys enjoyed them. On a happy note, she got another Beloved Tales (Aladdin) pin that we've been after for the past few weeks. Got it for below its original sale price, which is even sweeter and its coming new on card. Hope to get the rest of the princess Beloved Tales pins for her :)

Very nice! That first one is GORGEOUS! I've never seen it before!

It's one of those pins that are sooo much better in person too!!! I'll take a picture and hopefully it will do it justice. You've had quite the pin trading summer as well haven't you!!! I remember looking at your owns when we first met, and looking at it now you've made so much progress. So happy for you :) Those beloved tales are uh-mazing. I'm patiently waiting for DSF to release more :p I'm begging for Tangled/Princess and the Frog ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back