• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?
Glad you like it, Judy! I am always happy on the (rare) occasion when I have something that is actually on someone's wants list! :)

Laura

From my wants list, thank you Tabbitha! :) I'm so excited!

vday.jpg

And look what Brittany sent me from my "I didn't even KNOW I wanted it because I didn't know it existed" list (that's one long list, btw ;P):

pin27480

I'm in heaven!! SUCH A GREAT PIN! My bliss is disturbed only by 3 kids fighting over it like the Nemo seagulls "MINE!MINE!MINE!" I am going to have to break out my chair and whip and go all lion tamer on them over this one!

Thanks so much, we LOVE it, no matter whose board it ends up on! ;)

Laura

View attachment 3647

I got these two awesome pins today!!

However there was no name with the Sulley one so I am unsure wether it was from the pixar swap or just a pin it forward?? Please come forward generous sender!! :) :)

I also received this wonderful Jack pin from Marily, Bayoujazz. :) One of the best pin it forwards ever!!! :) A lot of care and attention went into this pin it forward! Thankyou Marilyn, I love it!! :)

I have been uber busy over the weekend so I have a couple of packages to send. Sorry for the delay :(

mARTIN :)

View attachment 3647

I got these two awesome pins today!!

However there was no name with the Sulley one so I am unsure wether it was from the pixar swap or just a pin it forward?? Please come forward generous sender!! :) :)

I also received this wonderful Jack pin from Marily, Bayoujazz. :) One of the best pin it forwards ever!!! :) A lot of care and attention went into this pin it forward! Thankyou Marilyn, I love it!! :)

I have been uber busy over the weekend so I have a couple of packages to send. Sorry for the delay :(

mARTIN :)

Martin:)
I'm glad you like the Jack pin.....Always nice to meet a fellow Jack collector..Have a wonderful week and Happy Trading! -Marilyn

I got these from Judy. thank you sooooo much!
Pin 40482: DLR - First Day of Issue Collection - Friendship - Mufasa and Simba
pin40482

Pin 12548: Simba as a Cub - Peugeot Sponsor
pin12548

Vicki,

natnsweep was post #73 on the PIF thread and should have received a pin from rubyslipperedgoddess.

Greg

I must not have looked far enough. I just figured maybe it was the wrong thread as everyone usually gets their pins. Maybe a nice reminder to rubyslipperedgodess will remind her/him that they might have forgotten to send a pin.

Natnsweep... Don't give up. I'm sure it's coming. :)

Vicki

Thank you to Martin B for this great pin which has just arrived

pin68414
Pin 68414: Pirates of the Caribbean Starter Set 2009 (Mickey Pin Only)

Its always a lovely surprise when playing this game:) Thank you!!!!

What is this thing that you guys do with pins? It looks like fun and I want to join!! Can someone tell me what they have to do?? Thanks a bunch :)

Back