• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Casualties Of War!!! Post your RKB pics here!!!

We received a package today from the Wax family and when I opened the package I found a lovely little box that had a cute pink bow. I thought it must be something for Amy so I set it back in the package and waited for Amy to get home from work. She opened it and said "no it isn't for me". She handed it to me and wow, I now see that I must be the Wax's favorite knight or something.

DSC02209_zps7d4a85a7.jpg

In case you can't quite see what it is, it is a freakin designer Ariel pin. Wholly crap. I thought I had taken that off of my wants list because I never ever thought I would see one in person let alone hold my very own.

Thank you very much both of you. I have never said this before, you win!

Rasputin said to be prepared for shock and awe. He meant it. Congrats, David, this is truly epic!

Last edited:
Oh My ... sooooo many beautiful pins and sooooooooo many fantastic zaps!! RKB is far and away the most amazingly awesome spreader of true ZAP joy!!! I stand all amazed at your spectacular-ness!! (real words just aren't enough; had to resort to making up words, lol!) Congratulations to all the receivers of the Wax generosity!! And to Mr. & Mrs. Wax ... as Sir David said ... YOU WIN!!!! You are definitely Tiggerific!!! Wishing you great happiness!! *bjr

I was SO surprised to get a package in the mail because I haven't been doing much trading lately. (Having a cold definitely doesn't help) I was just so touched that you guys would even think to send me something. It was a very sweet and kind thing you guys did! Thank you so much :)

I recieved Pin PD74885: WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2012 - Villains Mystery Collection - Gaston CHASER ONLY
And
Pin PD55158: Adventures by Disney - 'Knights and Lights' London/Paris - 'Au Revoir'

This, by far, is the happiest thread on DPF ever since ... well, DPF started.

Huge congrats to all recipients and a standing ovation to team RKB.

OMG you guys. Im completely blown away by this zap. This has been on my WL for awhile and I havent found it. Thank you soooooo much. You guys rock

photo-5_zps48607ae3.jpg

I'm new to this forum so I really don't know much about anyone here or whats gone on before, but this thread, the kindness that I've read about and the beautiful pin gifts that have been given, and given very generously is making me cry. For all of you who received zaps, you are very lucky to have people that think so highly of you, and to the two of you for zapping everyone, you are truly blessed to have such big and loving hearts. Now to get a Kleenex.

We received a package today from the Wax family and when I opened the package I found a lovely little box that had a cute pink bow. I thought it must be something for Amy so I set it back in the package and waited for Amy to get home from work. She opened it and said "no it isn't for me". She handed it to me and wow, I now see that I must be the Wax's favorite knight or something.

DSC02209_zps7d4a85a7.jpg

In case you can't quite see what it is, it is a freakin designer Ariel pin. Wholly crap. I thought I had taken that off of my wants list because I never ever thought I would see one in person let alone hold my very own.

I never thought I would see this day! Congratulations on the over the moon Zap from the King and Queen of zaps themselves! I am really happy for you!

Goodness, what a zap thread, congratulations to all who have recieved a zap from team RKB
way to go xxxxxx

Last edited:
I received a package yesterday and was quite confused because I rarely have items sent to my house. I see the return name of "Wax", and was thinking, I already have my pin from a recent game. Even my other was saying, you ordered something? And I said yes, from the disneystore, but this is something more personal I think. I am very touched to have received a zap from Team Rasputin Knows Best. You two are so very generous. Thank you so much!

I am loving this pin. I think the series is just funny and clever, and I have a few of the others, so I can't stop smiling from this awesome zap and everyone else's as well!

rapunzelgoodluckbadluckfromteamrkb.jpg

I'm another newbie on the forum, and it's so wonderful to see RKB bringing happiness to so many people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team RKB got me ~ Truly Touched!!! <3

Words can't express how touched I was to be included in this week of 100 zaps that put a smile on my face as soon as I saw the initial thread.

Opening the package when I got home last night, I would have smiled at any pin. Instead my expression was a combination of ":eek: :cry: :D"

I absolutely adored this pin as soon as it came out, as I have always loved horses growing up, and Rapunzel is in my top three favorite princesses (Belle and Elsa accompanying her). The expressions are so sweet in this pin, and it became an instant "I'd love to have" pin. But when it came out, I decided I would probably just have to love it from afar.

now this beautiful pin is a part of my collection, and even more so it came at a time when I truly appreciated the smile <3

Team RasputinKnowsBest... You have zapped me before,and I always cherish that costume stitch pin. And now I have another wonderful memory of your guys amazing zap awesomeness. From the bottom (and heck, top) of my heart, thank you, thank you!!!

Congratulations to all the other victims of this zap onslaught as well- one and all are so beautiful and I look forward to reading up on the rest as well! And Docfish.... Wow!! I am truly so happy for you- you deserve that beautiful designer pin in your collection!!!!! :hsd:

Last edited:
You were warned to be prepared for "Shock and Awe" So here you have it…..

Shock….

DSC02209_zps7d4a85a7.jpg

And…..

Awe!!!

Team RKB killed the Zagfish!

Read about it here!!

WOW I went to the mailbox finally (hadn't gone in days) and found a LBE that said Wax..wasn't sure why, but found this thread. I am thrilled to have been included!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!

piratepin_zpsf80eb7f1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Just sat down and read this thread through the entire way. How amazing and incredible the people are on this forum, so much joy is spread around in this thread it really is incredible.

Back