• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Years White Elephant Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww you mean I gotta reveal it??? I was gonna do magic tricks!! I even got a white rabbit, and and and a dove, and a HAT!!! No? No magic? Oh, all right.... on to the reveal, then!!!

pin6379

Pin 6379: Ariel Blue Cameo

AND.......

pin29013

Pin 29013: Disney Auctions - I'm a Princess Collection (Jasmine)

Ive never seen those buttheAriel looks amazing.

I think both pins are absolutely stunning, but WOW the Ariel pin is gorgeous!!!! I'd trade for it!! Hint, hint!! :p C'mon Tina!! Steal steal steal!!!!! We need more stealing!!! BURGLARS, ARM YOURSELVES! With...Uhhhh....flashlights...n ski masks....and burlap sacks!!

Hopefully when Christina gets back on, she continues to steal! :) Cuz I don't wanna have to wait till February to play another one of these! PLEASE!! :(
tumblr_m2ww2qQBNC1ro8qpo.gif

Hopefully when Christina gets back on, she continues to steal! :) Cuz I don't wanna have to wait till February to play another one of these! PLEASE!! :(
tumblr_m2ww2qQBNC1ro8qpo.gif

I know that's so far away! The good news though that if the requirements aren't as high as this one we'll have a lot more people. Wouldn't a game of 50+ be awesome?!

I know that's so far away! The good news though that if the requirements aren't as high as this one we'll have a lot more people. Wouldn't a game of 50+ be awesome?!

That would be AMAZING!! But can you imagine the CRAZINESS that would come from it! And the Lists would be FOREVER long! HAHA
But yes, That would be very fun!

completely unrelated side note: just won my grail on ebay!!!! :hsd: :rock: :hsd:

need a smiley flipping over and over and over and bouncing off the walls!!!!!! lol

Hmmm maybe we should have one in between then, that is an awfully long time...I might go into withdrawls before then!!!

Having only played this one, but watched the other. . . . I concur!!! lol

Plus. . .hubs wants to play too though, so we may have to watch the next one in order to build up some great pins!

completely unrelated side note: just won my grail on ebay!!!! :hsd: :rock: :hsd:

need a smiley flipping over and over and over and bouncing off the walls!!!!!! lol

That's super awesome! I hope it wasn't that $600 Jessica Jumbo as Marilyn because that's a lot of money. And thanks so much for giving me the Pin Talk PODM Library link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back