• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Years White Elephant Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries, your not rude at all

To Tina:
tumblr_m2wd2dPvAs1ro8qpo.gif

I don't mean to be rude! I have just been waiting ALL day to use this gif, and it seemed appropriate! LOL

*husband steal back HIS laptop*

Huzzah! A cheesehead! Yea, it was hard for me to watch.

Uh oh . . Cassie found me.

*steals computer back from hubby*

Sorry about that . . . YAY a steal!!

I don't mean to be rude! I have just been waiting ALL day to use this gif, and it seemed appropriate! LOL

Doesn't it feel great having an image or .gif that you've been waiting all day to use and finally use it and have it be successful lol? That is why I use .gifs so much, it makes me feel so excited :D

tumblr_mdjha8H6E71rckfheo1_250.gif

Steal!! Stealing keeps the game alive :p

tumblr_mcbo6gmyvf1r0qoyso1_500.gif

I think that we should amend the rules so that Echo can steal so we can keep playing until either everything has been revealed or everything has been locked! Wee, let's play forever! And 9 more posts until I'm at 1000!

I'm curious as to what's under door 4 & 14 though..... I was going to pick #14.... OHHHHH I hope I made the right choice......

haha ruby!! Hmm maybe we can make a list of people who WANT to be stolen from, and I can leave the last number revealed or somethign and we can just steal from each other, in case those people want the game to keep going. BUt only steal from people that are cool with being stolen from :) This is Angel's game though and Angel's rules! I'm good with whatever! :) I'm just having a lot of fun moderating and taking part :)

I think that we should amend the rules so that Echo can steal so we can keep playing until either everything has been revealed or everything has been locked! Wee, let's play forever! And 9 more posts until I'm at 1000!

I think that would be good too! :D
And I just noticed that I only need 6 more posts till I reach 1,000! SO EXCITED! Maybe we should work together to get there!
TEAMWORK! :)
tumblr_m55hhnL7wa1ro8qpo.gif

I'll be Kronk! :)

Echo... please do that! that would be so incredibly fun!
haha ruby!! Hmm maybe we can make a list of people who WANT to be stolen from, and I can leave the last number revealed or somethign and we can just steal from each other, in case those people want the game to keep going. BUt only steal from people that are cool with being stolen from :) This is Angel's game though and Angel's rules! I'm good with whatever! :) I'm just having a lot of fun moderating and taking part :)

Can I second (or is it third?) this idea?? I love the pins I received, but it is so terribly fun to steal/keep the game going!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back