• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Years White Elephant Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Years White Elephant Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!
Can I second (or is it third?) this idea?? I love the pins I received, but it is so terribly fun to steal/keep the game going!

I agree! :) I am IN LOVE with the Pin I got, but I would LOVE to keep the Game going! :)

Can I second (or is it third?) this idea?? I love the pins I received, but it is so terribly fun to steal/keep the game going!

It's Angel's call but I don't mind making new tables for that stealing part if he's okay with it. I don't think it would be a problem since it could help people walk out happier with the pins they've gotten, but it is up to him :)

BTW, spongey, go find a really awesome .gif to use on your 1000th post :)

Or we could do another game sooner than later..... This has been a blast, the down side is being attached to your computer/phone/tablet non-stop.

Okay, so I just got off the phone with Angel. He says that he's cool with it if we get a list of people who want to participate in the 'continue to steal' side game, but we would all have to discuss/vote on/whatever either setting new rules, randomizing a new order, or just having me start by stealing from someone and continuing that way. PM me if you would like to take part, and also include any suggestions/opinions you have on rules/order/etc. Thanks!! Now, back to THIS game!! haha!

Or we could do another game sooner than later..... This has been a blast, the down side is being attached to your computer/phone/tablet non-stop.

Well, I know Angel didn't want to have one going all the time so the original plan was to do one in December (the original one we did) and then do one in January (which was supposed to be this one lol but now I'm not sure) which is why we are talking about February now since that might be our next one. However, considering it won't be January for a day or two (depending where you live), maybe we can do that PODM one in January? IDK my BFF Jill, we'll have to wait and see :)

Here are my 2 cents:
We should have like everyone that wants to continue to post saying "I" or something, And then make a random list of those people. And maybe make all the pins go back to being like they were just opened, so it could still be stolen 2 more times :)
Okay, so I just got off the phone with Angel. He says that he's cool with it if we get a list of people who want to participate in the 'continue to steal' side game, but we would all have to discuss/vote on/whatever either setting new rules, randomizing a new order, or just having me start by stealing from someone and continuing that way. PM me if you would like to take part, and also include any suggestions/opinions you have on rules/order/etc. Thanks!! Now, back to THIS game!! haha!

haha ruby!! Hmm maybe we can make a list of people who WANT to be stolen from, and I can leave the last number revealed or somethign and we can just steal from each other, in case those people want the game to keep going. BUt only steal from people that are cool with being stolen from :) This is Angel's game though and Angel's rules! I'm good with whatever! :) I'm just having a lot of fun moderating and taking part :)
I'm in!

We should get a new game going soon after this one is over

Maybe wait at least a week and keep it to the weekends. I know that not everyone has a M-F schedule, but it might help. Or give us a week after the announced pin requirement so if someone doesn't have anything that qualifies they have a week to obtain a pin to play.

Well I'm in to extending the game, but I'd like it if we kept things the same. I'd like to extend it but not indefinitely. I would think that the locked pins would be out but anything other than that would be fair game. However only until it's locked. So if a pin has been stolen once, it only has one more chance to be stolen.

Still asking for PMs please, so I can have everyone's names in one place, and you can send me your ideas privately. Oh, and did I already mention that I texted Thel and let her know it's her turn? I don't remember, it's been a long day!! haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back