• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Years White Elephant Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this now...felt the need to post it immediately because it is right...for the first 40 pages our thread has yet to be awesome. Good news guys!

2858d1345012175-getting-gig-where-did-all-start-ecbaaa1a74dfc97efa252d89c46966e4.jpg.gif.jpeg.att

Had to get serious and run a power strip in the bedroom so I can charge the iPad in bed lol my poor wife was rolling her eyes while I was under the bed

Sorry guys... I am watching Les Miserables in the theater right now! Lol. Hopefully I'm not missing a good part!?!

hmmmmm.. I want to steal and lock something but I will just pick # 14 please.

Kupo and Echo, you game for us running a kick *** PODM game in two weeks, one week for submissions and start right after. Must be equal of all movies submitted.

I'm fine with that too :) What day would that start though, I'll be in WDW from Jan. 9-13 so I will probably be away for that time xP

8 people so far wanting to take part in the 'extra innings of stealing' !!!

Don't count your chickens before that hatch though lol we still don't know what might be stolen and locked down :)

Sorry guys... I am watching Les Miserables in the theater right now! Lol. Hopefully I'm not missing a good part!?!

THEL!!!

tumblr_m0pwdaTPO21r7n4oho1_500.gif

jkjkjk I feel so bad, Les Miserables is absolutely amazing and heartbreaking. I want you to get off the forums and go back and watch that masterpiece RIGHT NOW! The movie moves quickly and you can easily miss a very important part...go back now! You can't miss the best parts AKA Anne Hathaway or Samantha Barks!!!

Well then Thel I will not make you wait, but PM me if you want to take part in additional stealing fun :) Here is what's behind door number 14!!!!

disneypieceofmovies011.jpg

Where is mylittleguy when you need 'um lol? This is the another pin I was talking about when I stated that some pins in this were perfect for certain people! Mylittleguy only needs 4 more PODMs to complete the collection, Bambi is one of those :D

And that's the game! LOL By the way!! Watch for my next post! You won't want to miss it! :)
It'll be pretty hard to miss though! HAHA

tumblr_makeznuFMR1ro8qpo.gif

It's just me!! Because....... I got to 1000
OMG!!! I Hit my 1000th POST!! :D
tumblr_m34f54XjGp1ro8qpo.gif

You're all thinking
tumblr_m31xh3CXhv1ro8qpo.gif
So yes
tumblr_m34ex7IUuk1ro8qpo.gif

BE SURPRISED!! Be VERY surprised!
tumblr_mbc1bgRcrx1ro8qpo.gif

This is a TOTAL....
tumblr_m9uzb4RJv21ro8qpo.gif

tumblr_m6chqfxvef1ro8qpo.gif
tumblr_m3bvm3JLhX1ro8qpo.gif
tumblr_m3bv79e5NK1ro8qpo.gif
tumblr_m34ehki8MR1ro8qpo.gif

I am JUST AS EXCITED as you are! :)

I am Just SOO Happy, I could just cry!
tumblr_m4xxddSQEC1ro8qpo.gif

I could just SCREAM off the side of a Mountain!! Preferably Pride Rock!
tumblr_m41s315pos1ro8qpo.gif

tumblr_m3f3sqWXZB1ro8qpo.gif

OH THANK YOU! :D

tumblr_m3bv0aJL2H1ro8qpo.gif

I know right! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back