• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! People to ZAP! with Princess Carousel Mystery Pins!! Also Sponsors

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! People to ZAP! with Princess Carousel Mystery Pins!! Also Sponsors

jadestarr

New DPF Member
Rating - 99.7%
341   1   0
Hi!
Soo....since I am ridiculously fortunate to live near WDW, I am looking for a few people to potentially zap with Princess Carousel Mystery pins. I have no idea how many I'll get or which ones I'll get. I can make NO promises as I think this set will be ridiculous but I will do my dang best! I will zap as many as I can but remember pins cost money and I do need a newer car still so I can't possibly zap all I get- it makes me very sad but I just can't :(

so without further ado!

Please don't PM me right now (I'm kinda in PM jail with my sales ad)

Post here someone to nominate (you can nominate yourself but getting nominated, and as many times as possible, helps!) and please list which oes you want and any preference in order.

*fingers crossed I get a bunch*

Last but not least...if anyone wishes to donate $$ to this cause. Every dime sent will go out in zaps of these pins or I will return the funds if I can't get enough. I WILL be opening boxes until I get MY set for sure as I collect horses and princesses as my main collection but I will, of course, be paying for my own boxes.

Last edited:
when is the release date for this set? I am hoping to get some too im by DL but $$ is my issue, i've already spent my next paycheck before I even have it in my hands lol, well not the whole thing but my pin budget is a bust LOL.

Omg, I would love any of these. There's no reason for you to have to zap people though. We could pay you cost + shipping, or whatever your expenses to get them may be, or at least I would be more than happy to. Tiana would be awesome, but really whatever comes in the package/s that you are able to pick up would be gratefully appreciated :) Thank you again for offering to do this, it's so sweet!

I want to nominate!! I really want these pins too hopefully Li can get me some! :) I want to nominate disneygirl333 because she needs a new Tangled pin! I am sure she wants Rapunzel first like me :) You're kindness is outstanding!

Last edited:
That is such a gorgeous set! I hope they dont sell out too completely fast! I want to try to get the mulan one. It is really sweet that you're offering to zap people. The only people I can think of that should be zapped would be you and Dancecats! XD You've both been really sweet to me and I got my first zap from you already! :D

I'm not close to either parks but I'll be happy to help pay for some boxes to be used as zaps. Please PM me and we can work together.

I would like to nominate mickeymousje, better known as Rachel. She's been a big help and part of this forum by doing her runs to Paris to pick up pins at cost for people but most of all she's a big princess fan.

My Daughter REALLY wants Princess Jasmine otherwise I wouldnt toot my own horn. Ill nominate King Niptune since he isnt doing too hot right now. Also Ill nominate Xanaduhaz since she was awesome enough to order from Disney UK for my new Wrecker.

Last edited:
I nominate Fireheadfred and Mickeymousje and Beetingu and GIS and Dawny, Wonderful wonderful people here on the forum, all have been so kind to me and I can help with zapping I'll go look up the release date and see if I can't help you buying boxes with echan50

I'm not close to either parks but I'll be happy to help pay for some boxes to be used as zaps. Please PM me and we can work together.

I would like to nominate mickeymousje, better known as Rachel. She's been a big help and part of this forum by doing her runs to Paris to pick up pins at cost for people but most of all she's a big princess fan.

Third this :)

How sweet of you!!! I am fairly new and have never been zapped or had the opportunity to zap anyone! I would love rapunzel mostly for my daughter but would be grateful for any of them.

I don't know if Rasputin has any interest in princesses on carousel horses but he has sent out so many Grail zaps in the last two months that I nominate him!

Rasputin has interest in the carousel horses (we've talked) so yes, he deserves a zap of the whole set (if possible!) :)

this is so kind of you thank you. i would love to nominate poohlady5 please,i know she would like Aurora or Jasmine if possible please.could i also nominate rubyslipperedgoddess please,i know she would like any of the princesses except for Rapunzel.thank you.

I 4th this! LOL! Rachel is such a great member and she is so kind and friendly and very helpful!
I also nominate fireheadfred, Thel91, disneygirl333, and lost-sun-princess :)
I wish I could nominate more LOL!

Last edited:

I also would like to nominate Rachel, she is kind and generous!

I want to nominate!! I really want these pins too hopefully Li can get me some! :) I want to nominate disneygirl333 because she needs a new Tangled pin! I am sure she wants Rapunzel first like me :) You're kindness is outstanding!

I 4th this! LOL! Rachel is such a great member and she is so kind and friendly and very helpful!
I also nominate fireheadfred, Thel91, disneygirl333, and lost-sun-princess :)
I wish I could nominate more LOL!

tumblr_lpvyp3f4be1qhigt0o1_500.gif

tumblr_lj98zpegy31qzl1dio1_500.gif

Aww! You both are so sweet! Thank you for nominating me! :) :hug:

I nominate Crushedbubbles, alottalaughs, Fireheadfred, tinker, Clara9271,
lost-sun-princess, and Rasputin. ;)

Last edited:
How sweet of you!!! I am fairly new and have never been zapped or had the opportunity to zap anyone! I would love rapunzel mostly for my daughter but would be grateful for any of them.

I nominate Skipperella because she's new like me and seems like she's nice. I met her and her guy at DLR this year, and she welcomed me into the pin trading community!

AHHH! I forgot to add my new friend Disneygirl333 and Rasputin OMG! I don't don't know him, we have not introduced each other on the forum and never met him in person but I know of him and his amazing zaps! he is so well deserving to get a wonderful zap back, He's truly an amazing person his kindenss raidiates.

This is so kind of you to offer!! I would like to nominate in no particular order:

Rasputin, docfish2u and Psycho Pixie~ for making many members grail dreams come true and being generous zappers all around!

merryweather, mickeymousje and HiddenMickeys ~ always helpful and kind!

Tiggermickey, dancecats and TheOtherSteve - correspondents and mods that are helpful each and every day!

jsutherin1 and Dalamara ~ so kind and makes being a part of DPF games a blast!

starry_solo and Mali 87 ~ always kind in offering pickups!

I am pretty sure most of the above collect princesses, and really every and all members make this forum such a blast to be a part of!! Jadestarr, you have also been so kind in spreading zapping joy that your name immediately came to mind when thinking of who should be zapped :D

and I'd also like to echo HiddenMickeys that even the very offer of picking up these pins would be kind and thoughtful for you- thanks so much!! :hug:

I nominate Fireheadfred and Mickeymousje and Beetingu and GIS and Dawny, Wonderful wonderful people here on the forum, all have been so kind to me and I can help with zapping I'll go look up the release date and see if I can't help you buying boxes with echan50

i love you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back