• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! People to ZAP! with Princess Carousel Mystery Pins!! Also Sponsors

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! People to ZAP! with Princess Carousel Mystery Pins!! Also Sponsors
LEts see.. Docfish2u, merlinemerys, living_free_asmy_hair, Talesoftobv, JEnna.. the bugcatcher! , Story, BJean!, Dawny, pinkeeper, Crazy tink.. aka psycho pixie, Mahril! who is so sweet! THERE REALLY ARE A TON OF DESERVING TRADERS! Thank you Jade for being so sweet! I would add ME!! !cause i so want this.. but please don't ... i want it to go to another.. and i think you are amazingly sweet! THANKS!

How very generous, indeed. You are an :angel:.
I would like to nominate Mermaids_Grotto, for the Ariel Carousel Pin.
Amanda has been very kind, and helpful to me on DPF.
She lives in the UK, so if she is chosen to receive this pin, I would be willing to pay for the shipping fee. THANK YOU!!

Considering I'm fairly new and I don't know enough about most people here to have in depth knowledge of who likes what, I will nominate based on the few people thus far who I have spoken to and gotten to know a bit. I would nominate you, jadestarr, but that wouldn't make sense now, would it... so here are my nominations:

Tiggermickey, Merlinemrys, Ryanfury, disneygirl333, kronos, dawny, brookepleins, poohs_hotstuff, and AgentR.

And although I've never been zapped, I do not feel it would be appropriate to nominate myself for this to be my first zap because I do not collect princesses, and would much prefer that the pins go to those who do collect princesses and will enjoy them far more than I.

Good luck to all, and congrats to whomever gets chosen!!

Considering I'm fairly new and I don't know enough about most people here to have in depth knowledge of who likes what, I will nominate based on the few people thus far who I have spoken to and gotten to know a bit. I would nominate you, jadestarr, but that wouldn't make sense now, would it... so here are my nominations:

Tiggermickey, Merlinemrys, Ryanfury, disneygirl333, kronos, dawny, brookepleins, poohs_hotstuff, and AgentR.

And although I've never been zapped, I do not feel it would be appropriate to nominate myself for this to be my first zap because I do not collect princesses, and would much prefer that the pins go to those who do collect princesses and will enjoy them far more than I.

Good luck to all, and congrats to whomever gets chosen!!

I forgot, I'd like to add one more person: jrdnsmom, because people like her (I think), who run open games with intent to make others happy and inspired deserve to be on the receiving end as well.

That is all.

I will nominate these members due to there kindness they have shown to me, these are really lovely members and they deserve something nice :)

Kiras_grandmother
Merida90
Rasputin
TheOtherSteve
TinyHat

i nominate TinkerBelle1965: For being a sweet lady and a good friend :); Also JohnJay86: a good soul and a great friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back