• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! People to ZAP! with Princess Carousel Mystery Pins!! Also Sponsors

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! People to ZAP! with Princess Carousel Mystery Pins!! Also Sponsors
The top people I'd love to nominate: Prince Eric, Dawny, Mickeymouseje, Mali87 ( never traded with her but she seems very nice) and gbdb4ever (for that last zap "contest" they had- were even the people who nominated got a surprise pin too!) very nice of them.

I'd like to nominate TinyHat because she's fairly new to pin trading and has been having a tough time lately and I know that receiving any of these pins would cheer her up!

I second DocFish2u, also nominating Rasputin, huertajv, and gbdb4ever. Then there would be Psycho Pixie and Romancing_Train. Then after everyone that has been nominated if you have an extra Snow White, I would love one for myself and my Mother. LOL, thanks.

I'd like to nominate Gingernutty cause she has been really helpful getting me started on the forum, she is a poor poor student just like me, and she is responsible for 2 of the pins in my collection currently. Plus she is just lovely.
I would also like to nominate Rasputin cause even though I've never spoken to him personally, I can see the happiness he brings all around the forum, and I think he deserves some zap excitement of his own.

I'd like to nominate:
1. Rasputin, for making a lot of people's dreams come true;
2. Docfish2u, for making a lot of people's dreams come true;
3. Gis, for helping with cast member pins and DSF pins;
4. starry_solo, for making herself available to buy pins for people at retail from DLR (and ropes me into helping);
5. KT07, my Secret Santa recipient who just got his annual passport to DLR;
6. Jrdnsmom, for helping with DSF pins when she goes, especially the Tangled hearts;
7. Hidden_Miki, for helping with DSF pins when she goes, especially the other hearts;
8. Pin-A-Colada;
9. Goofy_Moe;
10. Bricklayer, thejessta, Cicada - for this great forum;
11. mickeymouseje - for offering to get DLRP pins at cost without any extra fees!

Last edited:
Docfish2u, has been the most amazing zapper, helper, friend, pick me cheer me upper, anyone could ever wish to have as part of DPF.

I nominate Docfish2u!

can i nominate everyone on our friends list, you can choose from there MY LIST IS TOO LONG! everyone is too wonderful :( sorry im a cop-out but i cant do it i love you all :(

I would like to nominate Rasputin, Fire Head Fred, Jordnsmom, Argentine, Starry_Solo, and Merida 90. All these people are amazing and kind wonderful people :)

I would like to nominate 3 people who are amazing members and are very worthy of a zap...

Bjean, Minpintrader, and Swinginkitten

There are tons of others, but these are wonderful people who do so much for others...

Also nominate(Jill)imatronoholic/Selen ~Merriweather/Laura~lwrn2/Anna~Wonderment77
If it was not for their kindness and numbers of hours on the phone after everything I went through in the last few months

I do not know what I would have done!!

Aww *puppy eyes* thank to those who nominated me... I'm very honored and grateful for such wonderful people in this community:hug:

To for my nominations.... goodness that is a toughie bc so many ppl here are so friggin' awesome! If I could nominate all of u I totally would!!! lol

I guess the short list (in no order of preference) would have to be:

1. Rasputin: He's shown the forum so much kindness I would love to see him get some if not all of these beauties for his wonderful zaps
2. docfish2u: We haven't met in person (yet) but he also sounds like a very kind and generous person
3. TheOtherSteve: Bc he's just awesome all around and a fanastic correspondent :)
4. Skipperella: bc she is a sweetie and I know how much Rapunzel means to her and her daughter ;)
5. gis: awesome guy/DPF member with a good sense of humor and loves princesses (I'm pretty sure he would like Ariel lol)
6. Psycho pixie: For fabulous discussions and great games here on the forum. And I know she looooooves horses :D
7. Aquata: a very dear friend of mine who loves Ariel :)
8. Goofy Moe: bc he is just awesome and a kind man ;)
9. chipdale123: for his sense of humor and has been so kind to me w/ trading as of late
10.echoharmony: bc she is a sweetheart and a great friend!! <3
11. kmorrison07: super awesome pin pal and overall a sweet gal that I enjoy chatting with frequently. She always helped traders out w/ WDW releases. I know she wants Belle from this set ;)
12. coupleofdorks: great couple and really fun to talk to! They always have such great auctions too!
13. Pin-A-Colada: very generous traders and absolute sweethearts. I have seen them do many kind acts/zaps for other members here on the forum
14. Prince Eric: love his humor and always trying to help fellow pin traders out
15. lost-sun-princess: bc hey Tangled themed wedding?? That's pretty awesome! :3 I have yet to meet her in person but she is very sweet the couple of times I have interacted w/ her online. Plus that Rapunzel carousel horse would look pretty awesome in one of her own shadowboxes lol

Ok I'm gonna stop now bc the list could really go on and on XD. And this is so kind of u to be offering this! I can't wait to see how else gets nominated and who eventually gets zapped the pins :)

Aww thanks Melissa! :) Thanks for helping me out as well!

My top nominees are definitely (in no particular order)...
Catburger, beeatingu, Clara9271, Mali87, Goofy_Moe, echoharmony, Pin-A-Colada, SwinginKitten, ChickenLittle, BugCatherJenna, disneygirl333, lost-sun-princess, PrincessxJasmine89, fireheadfred and Docfish2u! :)

Last edited:
I would like to nominate:

Hidden_Miki = Amazing person! She always helps me :) She is a sweetheart and one of my best friends in this forum!!! <3

Psycho-Pxie = So kind with me and always glad to help me with DLR pins! She is one of the first persons who guided me in this forum! How could I forget her love for horses??

Mickeymouseje = Really sweet and very helpful with everyone!! She always offers her help with the DLRP pins!! ^^

Goofy_Moe = Moe and Rebecca always invent imaginative games that cheer up everyone of us with a lot of special prizes!!

Rasputin = Really generous with all his wonderful zaps!!

Chicken Little,rik1138,echoharmony,Jrdnsmom = Always kind and helpful with everyone!!

Snow, Maromi, Kupo1121, siberiaya = Wonderful people!!

starry_solo = Because she offered to buy pins for everyone at retail from DLR

BugCatherJenna,fireheadfred,disneygirl333, lost-sun-princess, Mali87, Pin-A-Colada = Very sweet people! :)

There are so many wonderful people in this forum :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back