• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! People to ZAP! with Princess Carousel Mystery Pins!! Also Sponsors

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! People to ZAP! with Princess Carousel Mystery Pins!! Also Sponsors
Come on people- more nominees/nominations! Do it even if the person(s) you think is/are already nominated. No one has been nominated in a whole week!

O Crap! I need to change my location to Lower Alabama!! :lol: (probably more accurate anyhow)

My Nominations
I'll pile on the Mickeymousje Train. Everyone should have the pleasure of sending a package to The Merk!

Obviously Docfish2u is more than deserving too.

Can't forget Dawny and Huertajv either!!

... and a long lost name that hasn't posted in awhile (but I see you still logging on :cool:), Disneypirate! Daren held great auctions back in the day and I imagine his daughter would LOVE the Ariel pin! Maybe a good zapping could bring him back into the fold!

We are basically in Lower Alabama... :suspect:

Anyway I don't know who to nominate because EVERYONE here is so nice and helpful! I nominate ALL THE DISPIN PEOPLES!

So many nominees!!! I will go ahead and nominate fireheadfred, BugCatcherJenna, disneygirl333, and lost-sun-princess; each for Rapunzel because I know they are the ones that really like her :)

I 4th this! LOL! Rachel is such a great member and she is so kind and friendly and very helpful!
I also nominate fireheadfred, Thel91, disneygirl333, and lost-sun-princess :)
I wish I could nominate more LOL!

So I am going to add some more member's names:
jsutherin1 (the cheerleader ;) ), MegglesM, gis, pauly88, BugCatcherJenna, ElysionsPrincess, partofthatworld and Rasputin :)
Oh, and the lovely kikikiwi! (Keely)! :)
I know that's not everyone, but I can't remember everyone off the top of my head because you all have been the sweetest as can be :)

Last edited:
I wanna add Thel91 to my nominee list bc she (and her hubby) are absolute sweethearts :) <3 I know she collects princesses so this is right up her alley! lol I believe she wants Ariel the most (or that's my best guess....)

Aww *puppy eyes* thank to those who nominated me... I'm very honored and grateful for such wonderful people in this community:hug:

To for my nominations.... goodness that is a toughie bc so many ppl here are so friggin' awesome! If I could nominate all of u I totally would!!! lol

I guess the short list (in no order of preference) would have to be:

1. Rasputin: He's shown the forum so much kindness I would love to see him get some if not all of these beauties for his wonderful zaps
2. docfish2u: We haven't met in person (yet) but he also sounds like a very kind and generous person
3. TheOtherSteve: Bc he's just awesome all around and a fanastic correspondent :)
4. Skipperella: bc she is a sweetie and I know how much Rapunzel means to her and her daughter ;)
5. gis: awesome guy/DPF member with a good sense of humor and loves princesses (I'm pretty sure he would like Ariel lol)
6. Psycho pixie: For fabulous discussions and great games here on the forum. And I know she looooooves horses :D
7. Aquata: a very dear friend of mine who loves Ariel :)
8. Goofy Moe: bc he is just awesome and a kind man ;)
9. chipdale123: for his sense of humor and has been so kind to me w/ trading as of late
10.echoharmony: bc she is a sweetheart and a great friend!! <3
11. kmorrison07: super awesome pin pal and overall a sweet gal that I enjoy chatting with frequently. She always helped traders out w/ WDW releases. I know she wants Belle from this set ;)
12. coupleofdorks: great couple and really fun to talk to! They always have such great auctions too!
13. Pin-A-Colada: very generous traders and absolute sweethearts. I have seen them do many kind acts/zaps for other members here on the forum
14. Prince Eric: love his humor and always trying to help fellow pin traders out
15. lost-sun-princess: bc hey Tangled themed wedding?? That's pretty awesome! :3 I have yet to meet her in person but she is very sweet the couple of times I have interacted w/ her online. Plus that Rapunzel carousel horse would look pretty awesome in one of her own shadowboxes lol

Ok I'm gonna stop now bc the list could really go on and on XD. And this is so kind of u to be offering this! I can't wait to see how else gets nominated and who eventually gets zapped the pins :)

Aw I just saw this! Thanks I nominate Mali87 as well ;)

I would like to nominate Pauly88

In the past he has helped me find my grails. Plus gave me my first Belle pin and teach me how Pin trading worked.
Once you get to know him he really is a great member,

I want to nominate
fireheadfred
and
livin_free_asmy_hair
because they are both so awesome persons!
Want to nominate you too jadestarr. Might seem a little bit weird since its you who sends out the zaps, but I want to make sure you will treat your self with some pins also, because you are worth it!
:)
All of you have made my first month here on DPF amazing with you being so nice to me, and generous to my kids!

This is so wonderful of you to do. I am VERY new to the site so don't really know who to nominate. I guess I could nominate Rocke01, docfish2u and Psycho Pixie. Thanks!!

Is it possible to nominate everyone that is already nominated? Everyone is so incredible involved on the forum that they all deserve a zap. So add a +1 from me to those already nominated :)

Okay- 2 more days for nominees, I did get some and I will be zapping (I can't zap everyone I REALLY wish I could but I can't)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back