• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! People to ZAP! with Princess Carousel Mystery Pins!! Also Sponsors

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! People to ZAP! with Princess Carousel Mystery Pins!! Also Sponsors
Oh... I don't know if she was mentioned here... but Romancing_Trains... Love her, she likes Tiana!!

What a sweet community! wish i lived closer.. i would love to help. Good luck to the zappers! and mwahahahah! to the zapped!

Also if there ends up being a Merida Riding Angus chaser....I nominate ElysionsPrincess! She likes Tiana too though :)

Thank you so much for the nomination, that is very kind of you! If there is a Merida riding Angus, I will probably freak out!

Can I nominate everyone who has nominated others to this point? To me this level of kindness really displays the sort of people who are deserving of such things!

I would also like to nominate my best friend in real life Audrey (Casiosiris294) for a Jasmine riding Rajah. She is horribly obsessed with Aladdin and would love this pin! I would be more than happy to pay for one for her as well however. It is too kind of you to try and do this for people!

I would like to nominate ... drum roll please ... the most fabulous Jadestarr!!! Yep, I nominate YOU!!! You are an fantastic pin person and have gone above and beyond, which has helped so many of us get trading pins at super low prices!!

Ok but if that doesn't work then I nominate Goofy_Moe, gbdb4ever and Rasputin! There are soooo many others that are worthy too!! Thank you Melissa!!! Maybe I can help out with a little $ after the first of March ... my next payday, lol! xoxo!! Take care, *bjr

bjean, you are one sweet lady so I am nominating you...again I'm sure. I haven't tallied everything just yet but there is still plenty of time for that. I have a great idea on how I'm going to do this. # of Nominations = # of times a person's name in the hat. Who knows, might change my mind at some point on how to do it. :)

Just a thought for the SoCal and Florida traders, why don't we nominate and zap those who aren't able to get them since we can obtain them

Ooh, nice of you to do this! yay zapping season! I nominate bjean, mickeymousje, Rasputin, docfishu, gbd4ever, tiggermickey, TheOtherSteve, fireheadfred, Pin-a-Colada, echoharmony, Psycho Pixie, Milky, Disxar, Mali87, chipdale123 for being such kind, thoughtful, and awesome DPF members! :)

I would like to nominate clara9271 and Rasputin.
Hopefully someone would nominate me.
I will nominate myself please.

This is very generous of you and we definitely have many many zap-worthy members here, so it is tough to chose nominees.

However, these 4 are soooooo far from US parks, so I am giving my prioirty to them (in no particular order)

Mickeymousje, Fireheadfred, Teddyruxpin, Stitch2814 (he has a good cause too)

And in US (again in no particular order)

Lwrn2 - because she adds years to my life by making me LOL & ROFL (Mulan)

Tiggermickey - because Judy is Judy, and she spends all her pin money on tape and postage to zap others (Mulan)

Translation - he was an excellent sport during my search for Beloved Tales pins and because he thinks that nobody will nominate him, he wants Ariel. And I am super jealous that you moved to Boston. I love Boston and all of New England in general :) (Ariel)

Story - Kayla is a very kind soul (Belle or Snow White?)

And I will let the WDW and DLR people shop for themselves ;)

Last edited:
WOW... all this nominating has made me realize I don't know many people around here and very few really know me. I am going to have to try and change that.

O Crap! I need to change my location to Lower Alabama!! :lol: (probably more accurate anyhow)

My Nominations
I'll pile on the Mickeymousje Train. Everyone should have the pleasure of sending a package to The Merk!

Obviously Docfish2u is more than deserving too.

Can't forget Dawny and Huertajv either!!

... and a long lost name that hasn't posted in awhile (but I see you still logging on :cool:), Disneypirate! Daren held great auctions back in the day and I imagine his daughter would LOVE the Ariel pin! Maybe a good zapping could bring him back into the fold!

Last edited:
WOW... all this nominating has made me realize I don't know many people around here and very few really know me. I am going to have to try and change that.

Hey, I'm in the same position! But I'm playing your game and trying to be nice. Don't know what else I can do! :)

Replace lwrn2 with Merryweather and I will second this nomination! :)

This is very generous of you and we definitely have many many zap-worthy members here, so it is tough to chose nominees.

However, these 4 are soooooo far from US parks, so I am giving my prioirty to them (in no particular order)

Mickeymousje, Fireheadfred, Teddyruxpin, Stitch2814 (he has a good cause too Yes! Great help for his charity auction!)

And in US (again in no particular order)

Merryweather - because she adds years of Charlie to my life by making me LOL & ROFL (Aurora)

Tiggermickey - because Judy is Judy, and she spends all her pin money on tape and postage to zap others (Mulan) +1000!

Translation - he was an excellent sport during Merryweather's search for Beloved Tales pins and because he thinks that nobody will nominate him, he wants Ariel. And I am super jealous that you moved to Boston. I love Boston and all of New England in general :) (Ariel)

Story - Kayla is a very kind soul (Belle or Snow White?)

images

Ehhhh .... copycat :rofl:

Wait for Mr. Charlie March ;) And you started it !!

I nominate Skipperella because she's new like me and seems like she's nice. I met her and her guy at DLR this year, and she welcomed me into the pin trading community!

I nominate supermannino! Thanks buddy! If I am fortunate to get some of these pins I will be zapping as well. Which one are you looking for supermannino!?

I nominate supermannino! Thanks buddy! If I am fortunate to get some of these pins I will be zapping as well. Which one are you looking for supermannino!?

Not sure. I think they are all pretty nice. Belle would be primarily for my wife. Apart from that, I think I'm just going to be in it for the trading. Not a big princess guy. Unless there is a Eve riding an asteroid surprise pin then I'm totally down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back