• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Rasputin's 25 days of Grail zapping (25 pins total)

Well i can dream rite!!......

My holy holy holy grail is the ray pin!!!!!

But i need any of them to almost be done with my collection...

(Anyone has them for trade id totally trade!!)

I am going to change this up a bit. If you would "LIKE THE CHANCE" to MAYBE get zapped a grail this December, respond to this thread with what pin in your signature is your "Holy Grail".

Just remember that I don't like any of you enough to purchase you a pin for $500! :nono: Well there are two of you, but I know they will not be asking in this thread.

Wow what a wonderful gesture!! So great to see people out there trying to help people obtain their grails!

My biggest grails right now are
Frozen DSF surprise pin
DSF tangled chair pin
tangled BT
Maximus DSF
designer couple ariel and Eric
And holy grail is kingdom dance , big hair or red pascal podm!

Congrats to everyone who got selected!! But an even bigger congratulations to Darris and Angie for their generosity, and for bringing smiles to many members of the DPF community this Christmas!!

Publicly announcing the zaps this time, that's new ;) But I'd by lying if I said I didn't love the spasms everyone is posting if they were one of the chosen ones haha xD Good job Mr. and Mrs. Wax :p

Publicly announcing the zaps this time, that's new ;) But I'd by lying if I said I didn't love the spasms everyone is posting if they were one of the chosen ones haha xD Good job Mr. and Mrs. Wax :p

Oh! I forgot!

Pin 21 (I need your address)

Kupo1121 - Pin 99049: Elsa Stained Glass - Surprise Pin

Ok. Here is the list and what pins have been gifted this year.

Please PM me your addresses.

HandA - Pin 6214: 100 Years of Magic - The Three Caballeros (1944)

Katelouise - Pin 15957: WDW Cast Lanyard Series - Bambi Marquee
Pin 11292: WDW Cast Lanyard Series - Sleeping Beauty Marquee
Pin 15297: WDW Cast Lanyard Series - Aladdin Marquee
Pin 12239: WDW Cast Lanyard Series - Peter Pan Marquee
Pin 13541: WDW Cast Lanyard Series - Beauty & The Beast Marquee

Cjvandever - Pin 95847: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Scar

Suzziesue - Pin 30942: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Dumbo American Flag

Katdianee - Pin 98683: El Capitan Theatre Ticket Pin - Frozen

Averysfairytale - Pin 21300: Disney Auctions - Tinker Bell Expressions Series (Laughter)

aceastrococopuff - Pin 3018: Disney Gallery - Mickey Mouse Filmshorts Framed Set (Steamboat Willie Poster)

Merida33 - Brave Nesting Dolls

colorwindpainter - Pin 87851: Brooch - Gold Pocahontas

lumpylover - Pin 98462: Disney Store Europe- Rapunzel and Maximus

mayaworld4u - Pin 96163: DSF - Iron Man 3 - Iron Man and Mandarin
Pin 96166: DSF - Iron Man 3 - Iron Man's Armor

RIDisneyPinGuy - Pin 34230: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch with Firehose
Pin 56663: DisneyShopping.com - Labor Day 2007 Series - Donald Duck Firefighter

disneypinqueen - Pin 97986: Cast Exclusive - Disney Villains - Be On the Look Out - B.O.L.O. - Maleficent

mybabykelly - Pin 94282: DLP - Princess Symbol Locket - Belle

ilovetigger - Pin 52784: DisneyShopping.com - St. Patrick's Day 2007 - Green Tigger

:bowdown: ah-maze-ing!!!

congrats, zappees and thanks for starting the Christmas cheer, Rasputin. I looooooove Christmas and am loving all the extra zapping going on/

Oh! I forgot!

Pin 21 (I need your address)

Kupo1121 - Pin 99049: Elsa Stained Glass - Surprise Pin

tumblr_mvljqubs4C1swp3bdo4_250.gif

NO! This is not fair!!! I specifically made my grails very pricey since I'd like to actually trade for my grails so I was sure I would not get zapped (I find that I've rarely been able to do that so far thanks to you, David, and Kristen) and THEN!!! THEN...I get an congratulatory e-mail saying I got zapped and I was like:

Pfft.gif
yeah right.

And then...THEN!!! I check and you pull this out on me! You'll rue this day!!!!! I swear that the day that Nouveau is the only pin on my Wants list left, I'll come back...and I will laugh!!!! LAUGH I TELL YOU!!!!! LAUGH!!!!!!! But today is not that day so I cannot laugh and I will send you a spastic PM shortly.

Good day sir.

tumblr_m6ilmsnFu71rzem9mo1_400.gif

​Very well done, Wax family! Way to spread the holiday cheer with some amazing zaps! Congratulations to all who were selected, I'm very happy and excited for all of you! :)

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I just can't....I can't even....I mean are you serious! I am overwhelmed and so surprised I can't believe it! I am so stinking excited! I have had such a rough couple of months and this is just so exciting! I feel like I won the lotto!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!!

I feel exactly like the pin you are surprising me looks like right now!

pin21300

Last edited:
Back