• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The tides have turned!! MUST READ!!

ZAPPED! The tides have turned!! MUST READ!!

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Ladies, Gentlemen, Disney Pin Forum members alike:

Many a days, we come together to this forum to share our common enjoyment of this hobby that Disney has incorporated as part of our lives through their magic. However, the idea that war could transpire from something so full of joy seemed unimaginable. Notwithstanding, this is in fact what occurred over the course of the past two months. Exhausting every resource, The Grailslayer and The Duke zap attacked each other, alternating via strategic public and private communications, to physical expounding of exciting yet inciting simultaneous discharges of Grail and Grail worthy pins! The result was devastating! Signature slide after signature slide required continuous repair. No longer were the signatures filled with graceful images of fictitious characters. Drenched over these very images were the names of participants; attackers who so precisely barraged these defenseless targets without mercy.

It took the repetitive carnage of amazingly crafted profile signatures to shift the thought process of these powerful, merciless zap war leaders. Understand, ladies and gentlemen of DPF, that The Grailslayer and The Duke were not naïve! They understood the selflessness and generosity displayed by these barbarians. Irrelevant of the selected faction, or the passion for neutrality, the objective was the same, and the efforts, admirable. In the wake of all this altruistic support, The Grailslayer and The Duke have accepted a most urgent challenge: Revenge!!

Ladies and Gentlemen of Disney Pin Forum – this is NOT a message whereby one of either The Grailslayer or The Duke retreat from this legendary zap war. No. This is in fact a warning, a threat, if you will. Let this thread be a signal to all of those who decided that they should unite with either one in aid or cooperation, and in effort to defeat the other. The repetitive carnage of amazingly crafted profile signatures and/or carefully selected “Wants List” substance has only begun!

Together, The Grailslayer and The Duke will ensure the profuse editing of these magnificent graphic specimens and/or the ever so fully loaded wants lists. We will tarnish these signatures by forcing the inscription of our joint names on the surface, and/or place our permanent mark of vengeance on your collection via removal of a pin from the treasured wants list!

Surely, this means that today, the Epic Zap War of 2013/2014 ends (minus any attacks previously initiated). However, ladies and gentlemen, another war begins! To those who so carelessly exposed themselves to return fire, you have been warned. You are a target, and this is not an empty threat.

You. Shall. Feel. Our. Wrath.

Signing out, in unison now -

The Grailslayer and The Duke

Last edited:
I will not stand down. This one ninja army will continue to stalk the shadows of your wants lists. Picking off pins when they least expect it. There is no warning only silence.

Ninja vanish! *zap*

Is this a start of a new team? Team "Duke Grailslayer" Are you leaving your teammates behind to fend for themselves? Well guess what..
You are two, we are many. You will fall to your knees and cry in defeat!!!! :naughty::naughty:

Is this a start of a new team? Team "Duke Grailslayer" Are you leaving your teammates behind to fend for themselves? Well guess what..
You are two, we are many. You will fall to your knees and cry in defeat!!!! :naughty::naughty:

dude. THIS! Im with you, Tony. "we are many"

After the loyalty and dedication we have shown, they have the nerve to band together and turn on us? This is the ultimate betrayal. I stand with Tony. Down with the despots! Viva la revolucion!!!

I would hate to think that my dear, gallant Knight, Sir David, would abandon me! :anxious: However, if what you say is true and I am left on my own ... so be it! :naughty: The Pin Fairy Godmother cares for ALL and I'm not afraid of either of you!! :lol: I've been around a long time, lol! :werd: And I was "zapping" pins to others before it was even called "zapping" :p. So if I must continue on without a champion, I will ... but be forewarned ... I will zap to the end! :naughty:

The people will unit against such tyranny!! (And then, don't ya know ... you'll both be in the soup!!) ROFL!! Who's with me??

Last edited:

Indeed the start of a new team! The real Winning Team!!

Everyone is just lucky I have been too busy to zap.

Pfft.. you ran for the hills when this thing started!! I even started feeling bad for David and took it easy on him... and even still, look at his sig! :lol: Can't say it wasn't the smart thing to do... you would've been destroyed as well!

After the loyalty and dedication we have shown, they have the nerve to band together and turn on us? This is the ultimate betrayal. I stand with Tony. Down with the despots! Viva la revolucion!!!

Semper Fidelis was simply a cover!! Hahahaha :lol:

Haha, I can't wait to see all the victims' threads. They're so fun to read!

Oh it's gonna start to happen REAL soon! And lots of them!!

I would hate to think that my dear, gallant Knight, Sir David, would abandon me! :anxious: However, if what you say is true and I am left on my own ... so be it! :naughty: The Pin Fairy Godmother cares for ALL and I'm not afraid of either of you!! :lol: I've been around a long time, lol! :werd: And I was "zapping" pins to others before it was even called "zapping" :p . So if I must continue on without a champion, I will ... but be forewarned ... I will zap to the end! :naughty:

We believe in equal treatment, no discrimination. Everyone on our teams got the boot when we united!! :lol:

After reading this I regret the decisions I made this morning at the post office to send out packages.... Who knew two team leaders would unite. This is a scary day in zap war history indeed.

Poor Alex ... this reeks of a "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em"!! And here I had such high hopes. :cry:

Rafiki, my boy, show 'em how I'm feeling ...

lion+king+rafiki+depressed+fade+to+tree+home.jpg

Last edited:
personally, I blame all the double agents and secret agents and double secret agents. that kind of madness would make any team leaders go bonkers. still... Tony emerges as the new People's Leader!

Poor Alex ... this reeks of a "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em"!! And hear I had such high hopes. :cry:

Although David would argue different, I think The People's Team was well on their way to defeating Team Docfish! Notwithstanding, our attention was redirected to all the people who were overwhelmingly generous! I blame all of you for our now united front!!

Team Zagfish, you are going DOWN.

The OWCA will not tolerate this betrayal. All agents on deck! We have two new enemies before us.

tumblr_llhx2hPUIA1qi4ns0o1_500.gif

Indeed the start of a new team! The real Winning Team!!

Pfft.. you ran for the hills when this thing started!! I even started feeling bad for David and took it easy on him... and even still, look at his sig! :lol: Can't say it wasn't the smart thing to do... you would've been destroyed as well!

Alex;

1. I don't run
2. Prepare for "Shock and Awe"

I would hate to think that my dear, gallant Knight, Sir David, would abandon me! :anxious: However, if what you say is true and I am left on my own ... so be it! :naughty: The Pin Fairy Godmother cares for ALL and I'm not afraid of either of you!! :lol: I've been around a long time, lol! :werd: And I was "zapping" pins to others before it was even called "zapping" :p. So if I must continue on without a champion, I will ... but be forewarned ... I will zap to the end! :naughty:

The people will unit against such tyranny!! (And then, don't ya know ... you'll both be in the soup!!) ROFL!! Who's with me??

ARRR....I be with you. We will shackle them and burn them at the stake!! If that doesn't work then we will just have to zap them a bunch!!

After reading this I regret the decisions I made this morning at the post office to send out packages.... Who knew two team leaders would unite. This is a scary day in zap war history indeed.

This is the start of a civil pin war!!!! :poke:

personally, I blame all the double agents and secret agents and double secret agents. that kind of madness would make any team leaders go bonkers. still... Tony emerges as the new People's Leader!

no...no...I would be a horrible leader. I just want to be a team member that zaps the crap out of the other team!!! I vote for AgentR to be the team leader!!We can all be the agents (but no double agents allowed).

Back