• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The tides have turned!! MUST READ!!

:coffee: This whole thread...

So to the new team of the people, where do we begin? :naughty:

AgentR your Mulan gif was probably the most accurate portrayal of my thoughts when reading the thread lol

tumblr_ljcqlniTj41qfmvcho1_500_large.gif

Hi-La-Ri-Ous!!

Alex;

1. I don't run
2. Prepare for "Shock and Awe"

Oh yeah! The last person to say that is soon going to have to re-do his signature!! But you have to at least give me some time to recover from my last war, no? Or are we doing the whole no mercy thing?? Beware Darris! :lol:

Last edited:
Hi-La-Ri-Ous!!

Oh yeah! The last person to say that is soon going to have to re-do his signature!! But you have to at least give me some time to recover from my last war, no? Or are we doing the whole no mercy thing?? Beware Darris! :lol:

There is no mercy and all mine might not be Grails, but the collateral damage might make people's wants list go down.

I go to work and come home to find I missed a lot of fun already. To everybody who has joined in on either side, thank you!!! This last two months have been an amazing amount of fun and a huge challenge. I hope everybody who has participated either by joining in or even just commenting has had fun with it!!! Everybody has been amazingly generous and it is now our turn to turn the tables and let you all know how much we appreciate all of you!!!

I would hate to think that my dear, gallant Knight, Sir David, would abandon me! :anxious: However, if what you say is true and I am left on my own ... so be it! :naughty: The Pin Fairy Godmother cares for ALL and I'm not afraid of either of you!! :lol: I've been around a long time, lol! :werd: And I was "zapping" pins to others before it was even called "zapping" :p. So if I must continue on without a champion, I will ... but be forewarned ... I will zap to the end! :naughty:

The people will unit against such tyranny!! (And then, don't ya know ... you'll both be in the soup!!) ROFL!! Who's with me??

Barbara, I could never abandon you!!! It is just payback time. You were one of the very first people I saw here giving goodies to people for no other reason then to just by your wonderful self!!! It is time that you get what you have coming to you. I have just received your precious and it will be in the mail tomorrow. Sorry for the delay in getting your special gift out to you, but I just got it.

This is going to be fun to watch.....

Rachel, you have no idea on how much fun this is going to be to watch. I know what is in the packages I sent out and I can only imagine the goodies Alex has sent out.

Team Zagfish, you are going DOWN.

The OWCA will not tolerate this betrayal. All agents on deck! We have two new enemies before us.

NO, we are not starting with this team zagfish stuff, NO, Nuhua Not going to happen!!!

This should be fun to watch. To be fair, everyone on your teams does deserve something nice. Good luck!

They truly do!!! We have an amazing group of people here!!!

This is why I no long have a grail siggy xD

Just because you don't have a siggy does not ever mean you are safe!!! Same for Carla!!!

Oh this is going to be fun.... Let the war begin! Team Zagfish is going down!!

NO, there is no team ZAGFISH!!!

Zagfish!... LOL:lol: Sounds fermented! LOL

See above comments!!!

There is no mercy and all mine might not be Grails, but the collateral damage might make people's wants list go down.

Darris, I am sorry but I was not ignoring you the other day, I just knew what we had planned and that the war was coming to an end. You and Angie give so much to so many we are lucky to have you here.

+100 to everything Doc said!! Specifically that the purpose of this is to show everyone who made these past couple of months so fun our appreciation for their participation!!

Unfortunately, not everything is grails for everyone, but we tried hard to get the grails that we could, and everyone should be getting a quality pin(s) of some kind!!

Were you betrayed by Team Zagfish?

Take heed all, it is a trap... So not fall for their
shenanigans... Instead, join Team Switzerland! As thy leader, I vow to never betray nor backstab you like your former leaders *cough cough* David and Zagales *cough cough*. Think about it... But if you want to be on the right team, join Team Switzerland!

MMMMM.... A Zagfish is a rare thing indeed! It is defined as a leader who would intentionally turn his back on his loyal followers without blinking an eye. He will promise them gifts in an effort to keep their loyalty, all the while plotting their revenge from some concocted tyranny that never occurred!! "I love you so I must leave you." you will hear them say!

or....

It's a fermented fish...................:lol:

MMMMM.... A Zagfish is a rare thing indeed! It is defined as a leader who would intentionally turn his back on his loyal followers without blinking an eye. He will promise them gifts in an effort to keep their loyalty, all the while plotting their revenge from some concocted tyranny that never occurred!! "I love you so I must leave you." you will hear them say!

or....

It's a fermented fish...................:lol:

Thank you! Fermented fish it is.

Back