• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The tides have turned!! MUST READ!!

WAIT......

I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING...........

If Doc is the fish part what is Zagales.... .... wait for it....... wait for it..... the smelly part... ..... the fermented part ...... kind of like the back of the horse costume??? LOL :rofl:

(Didn't want you to feel left out Alex!)

WAIT......

I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING...........

If Doc is the fish part what is Zagales.... .... wait for it....... wait for it..... the smelly part... ..... the fermented part ...... kind of like the back of the horse costume??? LOL :rofl:

(Didn't want you to feel left out Alex!)

Another good burn! That's 2 for you, 0 for Zagfish...

Um Ryan, you do realize I will be seeing you in the not too distant future. :squint:

I will probably wear a disguise. Bahahaha!!

............ Guess whose roommate just got a badge making kit in the mail last week??????????>>>>>> HYSTERICAL!

So will there be any "Zagfish on a platter" badges provided at the next pin event? I think we can definitely pre-order some. The People would definitely line up for them.

So will there be any "Zagfish on a platter" badges provided at the next pin event? I think we can definitely pre-order some. The People would definitely line up for them.

To be honest we do not even know how to use it yet... LOL! I guess we will see...

Back