• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The tides have turned!! MUST READ!!

So it appears it's Team Zagfish versus Team Switzerland... Hmmm

YEAH! AT LEAST WE HAVE OUR OWN JACKETS AND OUR OWN OLYMPIC TEAM!!! What does Zagfish have? <__<

switzerland-international-team-soccer-jackets-3.gif

I did reply to this thread. I just didn't know it was going to get so serious. I am not crazy, just sassy like Tink. I think Switzerland is winning from the zaps I read about today, but I somehow always seem to find trouble or trouble finds me, so I'm going to kick back and have fun watching.
Anyone, taking score on these teams.
What's the score and who's on 2nd! LOL

Last edited:
I think it has something to do with a zap war during the Olympics. Unsure myself, but I always wanted to go to Switzerland. The Alps look gorgeous and I'd like to pick edelweiss in the snow. Going with Team Swiss.

YEAH! AT LEAST WE HAVE OUR OWN JACKETS AND OUR OWN OLYMPIC TEAM!!! What does Zagfish have? <__<

A whole lot of fun and some amazing friends!!!

I have absolutely no idea what is going on, but you guys look like your having fun xD

Quick sum up:

David (docfish2u) grail zapped Alex (Zagales14) a couple of times and Alex declared war on David.

David & Alex started doing anything and everything they could to find pins on the other persons siggy.

David & Alex started getting help from a lot of other people who wanted to join in on the fun and they started grail zapping both sides.

Some people decided they wanted to become double agents and started zapping both sides.

Merriment ensued with grail zaps going both ways and siggy pins being knocked off left and right.

David & Alex decided that they had to return all of the kindness shown to both David and Alex and hatched a plan to return the favor to those who zapped either or both sides.

The packages have started to arrive to those who were so kind to help out, tears were shed, feelings hurt until they started opening packages then more tears were shed and people started to realize how much David and Alex appreciated everybody who joined in on their fun and that made it an incredible 2 months.

Alex and David were being called team Zagfish since they combined their effort.

Songs were written signing the praises of both Sir David and Duke Alex and the stories will be told to future generations about the time when the Duke and the Knight went toe to toe and everybody won.

I think that about sums it up. :lol:

Last edited:
Songs were written signing the praises of both Sir David and Duke Alex and the stories will be told to future generations about the time when the Duke and the Knight went toe to toe and everybody won.

DocFish and Zagales, zappin' through the forum,
knockin' down those siggies, leavin' boxes at the door,
Everybody teamin' up and havin' such a good time,
Oo-de-lally, oo-de-lally, golly, what a war!

P.S. I am still recovering from their attack... XD

Since we are dealing with songs, they probably had "Let It Go" in the background as they sent out their attacks.

Back