• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The tides have turned!! MUST READ!!

ZAPPED! The tides have turned!! MUST READ!!
I miss out on 1 day and I come back and see this thread?!?!?

tumblr_masdgkzsaF1rebavxo1_500.gif
pass-out.gif

Sarcastic-No-Way-Kristen-Wiig-Reaction-Gif.gif
tumblr_m6zjwwD93J1qgnmc3.gif
(okay, this last one I just liked)

On that note, I do this it's nearly impossible for Zagfish to win. Not only are they a group of 2, but we (AKA the rest of the world) have Darris, Angie, and...you know...EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD on our side. This is where I would quite Hunger Games and be all like:

May-The-Odds-Be-Ever-In-Your-Favor-GIF.gif

but let's to honest...

Aint-Nobody-Got-Time-for-That.gif

cause that ain't true...

Lastly, it's official:

Zagfish_zpsbfa5e0d6.jpg

You don't like the term...but...

oprah-deal-with-it.gif

OMG!! :lol: This is priceless!! I'm laughing so hard ... and still trying to watch the last of today's Olympics. Boy will I be glad when the Olympics are over ... they're cutting into my DPF and pin time!! lol! Merlin you did a fantastic job on this gif!! I think all of us that have been ousted by our respective team leaders need this as our banner!!

ARRR....I be with you. We will shackle them and burn them at the stake!! If that doesn't work then we will just have to zap them a bunch!!
Thank you Tony!! :wavey: We will make an awesome team ... especially when we join forces with the others that have been cast out, lol!!

Barbara, I could never abandon you!!! It is just payback time. You were one of the very first people I saw here giving goodies to people for no other reason then to just by your wonderful self!!! It is time that you get what you have coming to you. I have just received your precious and it will be in the mail tomorrow. Sorry for the delay in getting your special gift out to you, but I just got it.

Ah thank you Sir David :cry: ... but truly I wasn't, make that I'm NOT done yet!! :nono: Just had to pause a bit for work and then because I'm a BIG fan of the Olympics, I had to show my support by watching as much as I could, lol!

Guess I had better bring out the BIG Pin Fairy Godmother Wand ... now where is that darn thing? Oh, I put it right ... :lol:

Thank you Alex! Thank you David! Thank you, thank you, thank you ... for bringing sooooo much fun to the forum!! And thank you to all of you wonderful DPF members that bring happiness, joy, laughter, and immense kindness to DPF!! This a terrific place to be!!! XOXO!! *bjr

:lol: You guys are all so awesome! I've never enjoyed following along with a war since... Um, actually I've never enjoyed following along with a war, so this has been an exception to the rule :cool:

Looking forward to finding out how everyone fares in this next tide, and if anyone needs medical zap attention, I'll be standing by just eating popcorn - I'm helpful like that! \o/ =D

Hahah, so funny! I am a little concerned that you're working together now though. The pin world might just explode with so much awesomeness!

Makes me want to have either fish tacos or civiche at the pin trading event for some reason....LOL

WE WILL DEVOUR YOU!

Geesh, you try to do something nice for people who have brought you joy and for some reason they get all upset. What a mixed up world we live in!!!:rofl:

Thank you guys so much because this has been a great way to start my day!! I have laughed much more than I regularly do in the mornings!!

This is so freaking funny!! Even I want to use that as my sig!! LOL!

No that is not a threat....his zaps cut to the bone. Be afraid, be very, very afraid.

So I hear!!

CAUSE HE'S ZAPPING E'REBODY OUT THERE.

Molly, I had never seen that video, but it that was super funny!!

WAIT......

I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING...........

If Doc is the fish part what is Zagales.... .... wait for it....... wait for it..... the smelly part... ..... the fermented part ...... kind of like the back of the horse costume??? LOL :rofl:

(Didn't want you to feel left out Alex!)

Careful, the smelly part might rub off on you!! :lol:

I miss out on 1 day and I come back and see this thread?!?!?

1st, Man, those gifs, so funny!! 2nd, Yes, a lot can happen in one day at DPF!! 3rd -- is that now the official definition on a dictionary somewhere? If so, I'm excited!!

Thank you Alex! Thank you David! Thank you, thank you, thank you ... for bringing sooooo much fun to the forum!! And thank you to all of you wonderful DPF members that bring happiness, joy, laughter, and immense kindness to DPF!! This a terrific place to be!!! XOXO!! *bjr

I think I can speak not just for myself, but for David as well, when I say that we're really the ones that owe this community a big thank you!! You make this so fun for us, and it brings us a selfish kind of joy to be able to zap you guys and brighten your days like you do ours!!

:lol: You guys are all so awesome! I've never enjoyed following along with a war since... Um, actually I've never enjoyed following along with a war, so this has been an exception to the rule :cool:

Looking forward to finding out how everyone fares in this next tide, and if anyone needs medical zap attention, I'll be standing by just eating popcorn - I'm helpful like that! \o/ =D

I've never enjoyed a war either, but this one -- this one has been fun (and one that those collectors who stick around will talk of for years!! Everyone ends up with a smile!!

Makes me want to have either fish tacos or civiche at the pin trading event for some reason....LOL

WE WILL DEVOUR YOU!

I'm hungry now -- and I love seafood!! Both of those sound great!!

Hahah, so funny! I am a little concerned that you're working together now though. The pin world might just explode with so much awesomeness!

We're going to RULE THE WORLD!! Haha, nah, when David and I work together, it just makes everything so much better!!

Last edited:
What on EARTH has happened here??? Here I thought I was part of a TEAM! And you gave me the BOOT???? What kind of friendship is this??? The feels...OH THE FEELS!

After all I.... Oh...I just can't... *sob*

I love this thread, even if I don't understand half of this. It's like me and world history, I end up picking up on the entertaining bits, hahah.

So If I've got it straight it's a war with two against many? Where's the wikipedia article or cliffs notes where I cant study up on this epic battle? :)

I love this thread, even if I don't understand half of this. It's like me and world history, I end up picking up on the entertaining bits, hahah.

So If I've got it straight it's a war with two against many? Where's the wikipedia article or cliffs notes where I cant study up on this epic battle? :)

It was a battle between two different teams but the leaders of the said teams gave all of us the boot and joined forces together. So now it is the team of 2 (zagfish) against all the rest of us!

I'm hiding under the bed, waiting for the next round of chaos to begin~

To everyone that zapped and made people feel great: THANK YOU! I what a wonderful and caring place the forums are!

What on EARTH has happened here??? Here I thought I was part of a TEAM! And you gave me the BOOT???? What kind of friendship is this??? The feels...OH THE FEELS!

After all I.... Oh...I just can't... *sob*

Annette it is so much better then being on a team, you are a member of a family!!! A fantastic one at that!!!

Me too. I just don't have that many good pins. Glad to see people are getting nice zaps.

I have said many times and believe it much more now then ever!!! It is not what you zap, just that you zap!!! Any zap can be a little piece of love!!! It is amazing at how receiving an unexpected lbe or a surprise extra bubble wrap goody can make you feel!!!

I have a feeling that people should be deeply afraid... I think I am safe... For now... You'll see...

Fix your freakin siggy already!!!

OMG what happend here? :lol: I had a bad day but I forgot it all and had to laugh only by reading this thread! :lol:

I am so sorry you had a bad day, but am thrilled we could help make you laugh!!! I get a big ol smile the whole time I am reading it also!!!

I'm hiding under the bed, waiting for the next round of chaos to begin~

To everyone that zapped and made people feel great: THANK YOU! I what a wonderful and caring place the forums are!

Amen!!! This wonderful place makes me very happy!!! It is time to spread some of that happiness and they should start arriving tomorrow.

Thank you guys so much because this has been a great way to start my day!! I have laughed much more than I regularly do in the mornings!!

I think I can speak not just for myself, but for David as well, when I say that we're really the ones that owe this community a big thank you!! You make this so fun for us, and it brings us a selfish kind of joy to be able to zap you guys and brighten your days like you do ours!!

This!!!

I HAVE BEEN HIT BY THE DREADED ZAGFISH! Received not one but 2 grail pins today. Posted the zap in a separate thread! IT IS STARTING ALREADY!

Back