• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Drama or not to drama - that is the question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drama or not to drama - that is the question?
mmm...curry.

Tim Curry?

-2235-vyl.jpg

YoSoyAhPuch, I just want to let you know that I always crack up when you post! I love the comic relief. Keep it coming!

Margaret, you know I love you even if we don't always agree. I don't like the drama, although I have described this as a train wreck I can't stop gawking at-lol! I am forever optimistic and looking forward to the good things to come. Afterall, it is what we make of it! We have a very good thing going on in Florida. We are all here to support each other drama or no drama. I love DPF and Pin Talk, and I have no plans of leaving either places. There are so many of us that use both forums and there is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with that!

Laz still amazes me you looke THAT good as a woman XD Now when will you be cosplaying as one Miss Jessica Rabbit :p

I keep saying I will do drag just not got it in me lol

Laz still amazes me you looke THAT good as a woman XD Now when will you be cosplaying as one Miss Jessica Rabbit :p

I keep saying I will do drag just not got it in me lol

I always wanted to do Jessica but I want it to be perfect, a friend of mine has already done her and he did her REALLY well :)

Here is His/Her Video!

[video=youtube_share;lB3W8QBVvzc]http://youtu.be/lB3W8QBVvzc[/video]

Haha Id do drag for fun but Id never consider changing my body XD good for him though, maybe if disney ever want a Jessica for the parks he the erm guy lol

Hmmm... Drama and Drag. Has this post turned into RuPaul's Drag Race?! (One of my guilty pleasures, by the way.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back