• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lansam Pinpics Banning MORE Users. WATCH OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawn - you can just pull up your complete collection and page-by-page highlight all the lines, right click to copy, then open an Excel spreadsheet and paste them into one document. You have to do this after each page - so if you have 10 pages of owned pins, you have to copy-paste each page.

I actually do this on a monthly basis so I always have an updated list of what I own. I do the same thing for my trades and wants.

Whole process takes about 15-20 minutes a month.

Others may have better/other suggestions...I am always looking for better ways to do things!

Heidi

ok heidi--- sounds good. Im not being panicky just i like organization and that would be great. Hey heidi are you able to head to fla in july? Are you doing sept? let me know. :)

Just learned over the weekend, that Pinpics / LANSAM has banned more users on Pinpics for NO REASON, other than supporting ME.

The THREE people I know personally, 2 of which have not done any trades for MONTHS -so, the account wasn't banned for Trade Issues.

This isn't fair. I am legitimately scared here. I honestly think I'm going to get banned next.

I'm not so much worried about the scrapper manufacturing operation I've been running in my basement for the past eight weeks - if the feds haven't caught me by now, what chance do pinforum mods have. Seriously. Also, I haven't followed through on a trade in over two months (lol, thanks for the money, idiots), and I know there have been complaints galore, but that's never been a problem either.

It's my unconditional support of you, Diana, that now makes me a target for these fascists. I always back you up in these threads, I always set these ignorant, hate-filled posters straight. I know that we have never met in real life, but I'm comfortable saying that I consider you a dear friend. I don't know if this is the right thing to do, and I hope you'll understand that I'm between a rock and hard-place right now.
On one hand, we're tight as can be and I'd never want to hurt your feelings or betray your trust. But on the other hand, if I keep expressing my support for you - that is to say, keep expressing who I really, truly am - then my lifespan on this forum is going to be cut short.

With all that in mind, please know that you have my deepest, sincerest support, and that I have our collective best interests (we can still skype) in mind when I say this - I can no longer support you. ;) *wink wink*

Last edited:
I've said this before but...

I don't support ban hopping, but I'm just throwing out there that there are various ways to get around ip blocks and perma-bans.

This is off topic because I have no opinion about the change of ownership at Pinpics. I personally am looking forward to change - I like change - it helps us evolve!

The reason I copy every month into Excel is nothing to do with the change of ownership at Pinpics. I simply do it for the purpose of always having a complete list of what I own for insurance purposes. If I every have a break in or fire....excellant way to have proof in writing of what I own and can pull it up in my email from anywhere. Granted I could pull it up in Pinpics too, but I keep a copy of all my inventories and documents in one encrypted email - a one spot safety box when I am in the middle of a panic attack!

Can we still refer to you as Concubine of the northern winds? It made me laugh to hard I cried!

I have to give credit when it is due: This phrase is not mine. I have a very dear friend here on DPF and I am just addicted to her sense of humor twisted with a wee bit of awesome sarcasm. She is also the person responsible for my Charlie Sheen addiction. This awesome friend is no other than our own lwrn2 aka Laura. This phrase was first used by her in a past communication maybe about 1 yr or so ago and it never left my mind.

But if you want to call me that, I will tell you that my close friends call me "The Conc" for short. In an endearing way of course ;)

OMG!!!:rofl: stop it selen. the conc. oh man i hope we meet in person someday, are you in AZ?

Heidi---i am so glad you brought that up because i was gonaing to start a thread about insuring pins and still will. Now that my collection is to the stupid way too big, point. ..i think i need to insure it. God forbid there was a fire, and trust me pins would be down on the list of devistation, but how would i prove or explain the economic loss of a collection? anywone else reading this chime in and look for my new thread on this.
peace out

48 hours to california and DSF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back