• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

No answers on pinpics??

No answers on pinpics??
I've used 3 different browsers today, completely cleared of all data and then used private windows. Attempted logins result in no error and no login. Site is completely jacked!

Just did a fresh install on my phone of a browser that has never been installed before. Get the exact same behavior as above. No error and no login.

Again no pin updates to the database for over a week. Is ANYONE out there doing anything with PinPics or is it just dead?

Again no pin updates to the database for over a week. Is ANYONE out there doing anything with PinPics or is it just dead?

They posted on Facebook over the weekend, but it was purely an acknowledgement that there are log in problems and that they are looking at it.

MistyWildElkhound-size_restricted.gif

the one reason I stay on PinPics is I have TWENTY YEARS of traders listed by NUMBER. I think the FB sites are just "showing pins" for trades and wants. That's super hard when you have 2000 traders!!!

We have numbers on PP? Where would I see mine?
you don't see it until you propose a trade, I know I saw my number on some trades I was involved in on Pin Pics. Could also see the PP member number of trade partners.

Ahh, good to know it wasn't just me... Trying to log in for the first time in a couple of years last night, thought that was the problem...
I did manage to get logged in after manually deleting all cookies related to PinPics, and entering the password correctly the FIRST TIME. Seems if you type it in wrong once the cookie never lets you log in when you get it right... (but that's obviously not the only problem since people are attempting it with new browser installs...)

But I can log in now on Firefox and Chrome...

And I apologize to those who sent trade offers in 2016 and 2017 that I never saw... :)

the one reason I stay on PinPics is I have TWENTY YEARS of traders listed by NUMBER. I think the FB sites are just "showing pins" for trades and wants. That's super hard when you have 2000 traders!!!
Totally agree. Have made some trades on Facebook, but most of the time I don’t because when they want to see my traders and there are just to many. I can’t take pictures of all my pins!

I agree with you Suzanne. I value the trade ratios to ensure I'm offering a fair trade.

Back