• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Share Your Repaints/Customs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to share my customized Bullyland Elsa! I may try and do something to her bodice, but here she is so far :)

XpihvcK.jpg
83T1qFC.jpg

Last edited:
amanda, i LOVE how you repainted the bullyland elsa! just beautiful <3

anni, i am in awe of your elsa every time i see her =3 just gorgeous!!

I want to share my Maleficent Doll Mash-up :). Head, choker, collar & boots are from the Jakks Pacific Maleficent Doll. Body, gown, gloves, & staff are from the Disney Store Maleficent Doll. I'm super happy how she turn out. Had some trouble with the head switch but at the end it all worked out. Here's lots of pics ^^

IMG_0685.jpg
IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg
IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg
IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg
IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg
IMG_0670.jpg

I want to share my Maleficent Doll Mash-up :). Head, choker, collar & boots are from the Jakks Pacific Maleficent Doll. Body, gown, gloves, & staff are from the Disney Store Maleficent Doll. I'm super happy how she turn out. Had some trouble with the head switch but at the end it all worked out. Here's lots of pics ^^

IMG_0685.jpg
IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg
IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg
IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg
IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg
IMG_0670.jpg

Looks wickedly stunning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love your Maleficent! I did the same thing with mine! I bought an extra Mother Gothel when they went on clearance just for the case, and well, I used it for my Maleficent. I have the Jakks Pacific doll in her original dress in my Mother Gothel case, but I really like yours much better. Great job.

whoah, great job! she looks great in the box =D stunning x3

ooak_snow_queen_elsa_and_snow_gear_anna_dolls__by_verirrtesirrlicht-d7khc0j.jpg

some of my customs =D elsa was a ds doll and anna the jcp one for whom i made a cape and a beanie =3

and i am currently working on the animator dolls! their dresses are completly self-sewn, but they are still missing a lot of details. hope to finish them by this weekend =3
wip___the_sky_s_awake__by_verirrtesirrlicht-d7lweti.jpg

Ohmygosh, your animator dolls are PERFECT! I thought the dolls were really good looking before, but yours are so much more screen accurate. The little dresses you've made are beautiful too. Was it tough bringing Anna's pigtails down? It looks like one of those easier said than done things.

Ohmygosh, your animator dolls are PERFECT! I thought the dolls were really good looking before, but yours are so much more screen accurate. The little dresses you've made are beautiful too. Was it tough bringing Anna's pigtails down? It looks like one of those easier said than done things.

yes, it was hard cause her hair is all layered and the top layers are pretty short ... BUT it was worth it x3 i would take a pic of her back but i have her already boxed up again since she's for sale >_< somehow forgot to take a back pic!

10269593_788622661182997_8756964361164633518_n.jpg

So many talented people and even more wonderful dolls!
My project is nothing big, I made Belles blue town outfit for my mini Merida I got from the lovely Disneycrazee. The shoes are the ones she was wearing originally. (That's why I choose her to dress up as Belle for I do not have a Belle doll) Sorry the pic is not that good quality, my camera is not the youngest. Hope you still like it! ^_^
She is sitting on a chair I made myself, it's a no sew, no glue doll chair from here: http://www.myfroggystuff.blogspot.hu/

CIMG6247vvvv_zps23b063f7.jpg

So many talented people and even more wonderful dolls!
My project is nothing big, I made Belles blue town outfit for my mini Merida I got from the lovely Disneycrazee. The shoes are the ones she was wearing originally. (That's why I choose her to dress up as Belle for I do not have a Belle doll) Sorry the pic is not that good quality, my camera is not the youngest. Hope you still like it! ^_^
She is sitting on a chair I made myself, it's a no sew, no glue doll chair from here: http://www.myfroggystuff.blogspot.hu/

CIMG6247vvvv_zps23b063f7.jpg

so cute *_* i love it x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back