• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Share Your Repaints/Customs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Share Your Repaints/Customs!
Rapunzel's head would probably fall off/broken neck ouch. Now that I think about it Rapunzel should have had a crick on her neck and awful headaches lol maybe since her hair was magical it was light?

I would like to share another one of my OOAK dolls :). Lady Tremaine is the first and only 17" LE doll I have de-boxed from my collection and well changed her up. When I finally bought her I just knew there was somethings I had to change hehehe... ^^ I really wanted her face, and jewelry to pop out which I think to much gold was distracting. I had plans to shrink her sleeves but really liked them once her flower collar was gone. It now seems to me she has the right amount of purple. Love the rhinestones around her neck that I had a hard time seeing them with her collar. And of course her hair needed fixing as well. And added some extra accessories. Hope y'all enjoy her as I do. Sorry lots of pics...
IMG_2493.jpg
IMG_2552.jpg
IMG_2515.jpg
IMG_2504.jpg
IMG_2540.jpg
IMG_2497.jpg
IMG_2496.jpg
IMG_2508.jpg

Last edited:
Holy... Phenomenal job Doll_Enchanted! I thought Tremaine looked like a hot mess when she came out and wasn't willing to pay that much just for a face sculpt, but with a few adjustments you've completely turned her around. She looks amazing now and so spot on to the character (I didn't even know there were rhinestones on her collar!) I also love the walking stick you gave her. Perfect.

Holy... Phenomenal job Doll_Enchanted! I thought Tremaine looked like a hot mess when she came out and wasn't willing to pay that much just for a face sculpt, but with a few adjustments you've completely turned her around. She looks amazing now and so spot on to the character (I didn't even know there were rhinestones on her collar!) I also love the walking stick you gave her. Perfect.

Much better without the collar! What a great doll!

Thanks ^^. I think Disney thought she would look too simple if they didn't glamour her up. Which she needed to be for a LE doll but not as much as a huge collar and bunch of gold hehehe... They did a great job with her face mold. Her signature look is what makes her the elegant villain-Lady Tremaine :).

@doll_enchanted: wow, i am in love with your ooak lady tremaine! she looks soooo much better! awesome! i didnt like her when i first saw her but your's would def be worth to get =3

_____

the ooak doll that's meaning the most to me from all the dolls i made:
repainted_ooak_in_loving_memory_anna_doll__by_verirrtesirrlicht-d7wniiz.jpg

i made her from the normal 12" classic doll. her dress is completely handsewn and handembroidered. i've never worked so long on a dress before but she gave me some peace of mind when i needed it most.

@doll_enchanted: wow, i am in love with your ooak lady tremaine! she looks soooo much better! awesome! i didnt like her when i first saw her but your's would def be worth to get =3

_____

i made her from the normal 12" classic doll. her dress is completely handsewn and handembroidered. i've never worked so long on a dress before but she gave me some peace of mind when i needed it most.

This is gorgeous D:

I wanted to next post what my next project was...I wanna turn skelita into La Murte from the new movie The Book of life....wish me luck Cx
tumblr_n7hfjiDrcP1rosg0bo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n6jbiavVwa1rg2lrio1_1280.png

_____

Thank you :). Yours is AMAZING! Wow I got teary looking at it. Great job with everything! :D

This is gorgeous D:

I wanted to next post what my next project was...I wanna turn skelita into La Murte from the new movie The Book of life....wish me luck Cx

Uuu!! Interesting, please post pics of your finish project. Good Luck! :)

_____

Oh wow, I love your Anna repaint (and dress makeover). She is amazing! Good job, very impressed!

I customized my singing Elsa. I wanted her to look like the SQ LE Elsa.
I glued every gemstone per hand on and made her new shoes. I also redid her braid (and shortened it) and glued on eyelashes:

Singing Elsa OOAK Before and After von Lagoona89 auf Flickr

Singing Elsa OOAK Before and After von Lagoona89 auf Flickr

Click the pictures for more detail photos. ;)
I realize this is an older post, but I've been meaning to something like this for ages! You've inspired me to actually go for it! I sense a Christmas vacation project in my future, as soon as I'm confident to do the fake lashes, and not ruin her dress.

And I love the Funko repaint, too (didn't want to quote it and make the post too long)! I was kinda disappointed that they didn't do something like that, because the random clear part doesn't make much sense as it is now.

This is gorgeous D:

whoah, i'm excited to see how she'll turn out! you'll have to share her here! =D

my mulan is currently enjoying the fireworks after she saved china ;D
mulan06_by_verirrtesirrlicht-d7xtr8r.jpg

She is getting ready :) I am really open to constructive feedback. I am planning on using a lighter blue eyes. I've just put one to see how she would look.

ROy738.jpg

rZN06g.jpg

She is getting ready :) I am really open to constructive feedback. I am planning on using a lighter blue eyes. I've just put one to see how she would look.

rZN06g.jpg

uuuuh, this already looks good *_* i'm excited to see your finished doll =D

ooak_repainted_ariel_doll__by_verirrtesirrlicht-d84lh3n.jpg

would love to share my ariel with you guys x3

What paint did you use for her arms? I'm planning to do the same for my doll but I haven't got a clue on what paint to use. I'm afraid that if I just use acrylic paint that it'll scratch off and then my doll will be ruined. And did u have to use any type of sealer after? Btw urs looks amazing!!!

I want to repaints my animator doll but i not sure is it work, because i never do that before.

do you have any old dolls? you could try on them before and then target the animator dolls cause they are def a lot of fun to paint! =D

when i needed to decide on a present for my disney loving grandma who is a disney fan as well but was wishing for a night lamp, i tried to "set this ice queen on fire" ;D
repainted_ooak_elsa_lamp____the_queen_on_fire__by_verirrtesirrlicht-d851ub7.jpg

repainted_ooak_elsa_lamp____the_queen_on_fire__by_verirrtesirrlicht-d85lrtr.jpg

she has a switch to make her glow =3

do you have any old dolls? you could try on them before and then target the animator dolls cause they are def a lot of fun to paint! =D

when i needed to decide on a present for my disney loving grandma who is a disney fan as well but was wishing for a night lamp, i tried to "set this ice queen on fire" ;D
repainted_ooak_elsa_lamp____the_queen_on_fire__by_verirrtesirrlicht-d851ub7.jpg

repainted_ooak_elsa_lamp____the_queen_on_fire__by_verirrtesirrlicht-d85lrtr.jpg

she has a switch to make her glow =3

that very beautiful!! how you do that??
i don't know about how to repaints but i even seem your anna repaints before. she's so cute >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back