• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Princess Carousel Release DLR

Status
Not open for further replies.
a year or two ago I was looking for a Limited Release Tinker Bell birthstone pin for a friend of mine but their month was sold out! I was so upset and then I talked to a couple cast members and a lead and they told me when it comes to limited release pins they may make 100 boxes or 10000000 it all comes down to how many times they get restock orders within a predetermined amount of time. I believe the tinker birth stone pins were 1 year...so if this info IS true then I suppose we may be okay when it comes to these pins ...maybe. Also I do have to agree that its awful unfair that even the dates of the restock gets leaked to CMs friends.

It live always be unfair about pins...someone somewhere will always have something to say...even me..I just got lucky this time...many times I get jack..lol..I want it to be fair and everyone gets what they want but we all know this is not going to happen....oh and by the way half the cast ddont know ****...they think they do...lol..some do.

I have a question. Several people in this thread have stated that they got information from calling Disney. Can anyone who has called Disney for information about this please provide a little more information and just say exactly what number was called? It might help others here figure out the information being given out if they know the source of it. Disney is a huge company and not every cast member knows everything. A lot of times cast members talk about stuff they know nothing about and give out incorrect information. Knowing the source of information helps figure out if its actually someone that knows what they are talking about or not.

Alright, what I know from someone with access to the inventory numbers. WDW info is not loaded yet, should be tomorrow. DL shows 1485 boxes, so if 15 were sold, then it would be 1500 total. I didn't ask for a list of every place or totals for every place, but there were about 8-10 locations showing between 20-300 boxes per location. I'm sure the normal breakdown of which stores normally get more will apply.

Alright, what I know from someone with access to the inventory numbers. WDW info is not loaded yet, should be tomorrow. DL shows 1485 boxes, so if 15 were sold, then it would be 1500 total. I didn't ask for a list of every place or totals for every place, but there were about 8-10 locations showing between 20-300 boxes per location. I'm sure the normal breakdown of which stores normally get more will apply.

THANK YOU... :bowdown:

got same information from guest services, they did say that DLR is planning to limit to 2 boxes/pp.
they are supposed to call me back regarding WDW.

That sounds more likely. So the CM quoted earlier said they only got 300 but their store probably only got 300. 2 boxes per person at 1500, well now 1485, is better than 10 boxes per person with 300 I suppose. Now 743 people can get 2 boxes each.

Last edited:
two per guest.... you gotta be kiddin me! chances of getting what you want see veeeery low. Ooooh well atleast with 1500 boxes the restock will hang around. Think any will be left saturday?

So there will be about 3000 individual pins in DLR. Divide it by 10, for each princess... (if Merida is not a lower number...) there will be 300 of each princess... approx.

If my math isn't right don't blame me, blame Florida's education system. :D

2 per person... you could always try and trade for the others that you need? Unless all the re-sellers come in and buy them. :/

Last edited:
It does not say anything about these being Reveal / Conceal on the website.

PRINCESS CAROUSEL MYSTERY SET
400007159983.jpg
Name:
"Princess Carousel Mystery Set" Release Date:
03/14/13
SKU:
Retail:
$19.95

The Disney Princesses are having a blast in this mystery pin set including Belle, Ariel, Jasmine and others riding carousel hourses. Each box contains two (2) randomly assorted moveable limited release pins.

1500 boxes translates to 150 bricks (10 boxes per brick or case) - which jives with what was posted earlier that a CM told fortune and friends...

So there will be about 3000 individual pins in DLR. Divide it by 10, for each princess... (if Merida is not a lower number...) there will be 300 of each princess... approx.

If my math isn't right don't blame me, blame Florida's education system. :D

2 per person... you could always try and trade for the others that you need? Unless all the re-sellers come in and buy them. :/

Yup us resellers are gonna buy up all the pins! ;p

Actually Disneyland is being way more strict because someone
Has bought 85 boxes before!

1500 boxes translates to 150 bricks (10 boxes per brick or case) - which jives with what was posted earlier that a CM told fortune and friends...

With 1485 boxes and 15 being sold. It makes more sense that this set is in 5 box bricks. Explains how 15 were sold and not 10 or 20. The 2013 Pixar Mystery set came in bricks of 5 so it is possible.

we have two days but lets keep this in mind, so we get about 300 pins of each princess this dose not change that this is not a set amount but a limited release WDW has far more than that. like most pins of this nature and assuming that its is not a lost shipment like the R/C girls this hype will go down and the pins will be yours. Everyone goes through a panic and it just makes things worst, some become rude, spiteful and insulting. look at the Rapunzel bottle HM it wet for $40 the last two went for under $20 and as time goes down it will cost less and less to get this none limited edition pin. so will these pins. there nice but there not amazing some look awful looking at em now i might just want Merida, i will still try to get a set for myself but the only one i do really want is Merida. i will only buy 5 boxes if they are like the r/c type box and hope for the best.

someone ...two someones ...bought 135 of the pixar boxes ... so I am thinking as long as the prevent scrap like that then maybe they will last the weekend. Especially with some folks saying they will wait till Friday to get theres when they go to PTN

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back